• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh/durham end of summer / fall gathering

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have high expectations of good quality pictures being posted.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Mike @bronze_10 @Qhorse572 We worked it out to be back on Thursday so we can make this..:winkingthumbsup" Pulled and tugged and then tugged some more (BOOM)!!! Thanks for pulling this together and looking forward to catching up. @Julian looking forward to seeing that pretty boat!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Mike @bronze_10 @Qhorse572 We worked it out to be back on Thursday so we can make this..:winkingthumbsup" Pulled and tugged and then tugged some more (BOOM)!!! Thanks for pulling this together and looking forward to catching up. @Julian looking forward to seeing that pretty boat!
Sweet... we been missing u guys on the water every week! Fyi... we are gonna discuss a new Bern to Beaufort trip while we r there!

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Sweet... we been missing u guys on the water every week! Fyi... we are gonna discuss a new Bern to Beaufort trip while we r there!
What time are you launching? I am sure u will be early risers to the ramp like we are.. Looks like its right past where we hung out the day we went? Diana and I can head out early and put a stake in it if need be.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It looks like it is before the swim beach. ... a little south.. that day u and I were at the boat beach that is north of the swim beach.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What time are you launching? I am sure u will be early risers to the ramp like we are.. Looks like its right past where we hung out the day we went? Diana and I can head out early and put a stake in it if need be.
There is no telling.. we would like to be on the water by 10 am but HA! U know how it is to get this crew moving!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are about 2 weeks out from the fall lake gathering... is there anyone who is coming who will be needing to stay over night? I can look around for some hotels if anyone is staying... there are a few in wake forest. Anyone staying saturday night?

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We're a short tow away and have a dog back at HQ we'll need to get back to

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 or anyone else out of town gonna stay around? I think Robert is the furthest away.
@bronze_10 my plan is undetermined at this time. I'm about 90% sure I'm coming but I couldn't tell you if I'm staying the night or not yet. I have a hotel hook up though where I can usually get rooms at Marriott hotels for $39-$59 a night so if I do I will be staying at one of those.