• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

show off your guns here(fire arms)

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
My newest build.

G34 Gen 4
LWD stainless threaded barrel with comp/muzzle brake
Zev magwell with heavy insert
Heavy trigger spring
Ghost Rocket 3.5 connector with custom polishing
Skeletonized and polished striker with 3# spring
Guide rod conversion with 12# recoil spring
Zev mag extensions

Next mod will be to have the slide milled for for a RMR or a Deltapoint Pro

And the wifey just bought me a new holster for Valentine's Day. I got in a little practice with it, and some friends and I have our local range rented out on Friday evening for some friendly bracket racing with a steel plate rack.

Attachments

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I went with a Primary Arms Compact 3x instead of the high dollar Trijicon. I like it thus far and now I’m ready for the range next weekend. Gotta hit the range before the snowflakes prevent me to enjoy it.

BEBDFEDA-AC65-4B69-AB05-F3EA27C53010.jpeg

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I went with a Primary Arms Compact 3x instead of the high dollar Trijicon. I like it thus far and now I’m ready for the range next weekend. Gitta hit the range before the snowflakes prevent me to enjoy it.

View attachment 70001
Jesus, that foregrip is almost in the next room. . . . . . Lol

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Jesus, that foregrip is almost in the next room. . . . . . Lol
Yeah....it came like that and I couldn’t find my long Allen wrench to slide her back.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sig p365 (v 1.5). . . . . Shot it last week, Ordered it today, Pick it up tomorrow. . . . Who's got one? Anyone know who to go to for a good AIWB holster?

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Partial to these guys myself -

https://n82tactical.com/

Mostly because they are about 4 miles from my lakehouse, but it's a seriously great product.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Took her out to the range today. . . . . 200 flawless rounds later and I think I might have found my summertime EDC. Sig P365 with 10+1. . . .

Side by side with my current summertime EDC. Kahr P380 with 7+1. . . .

20180315_185406.jpg 20180315_185515.jpg

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Slight side bar from thread intent BUT, for anyone in need of 9mm amm0:

AMAZING Deal on some solid 9mm target ammo. . . . . Ordered yesterday, was delivered this afternoon, $379.99 for 2K rounds of Fiocchi shipped to your door.
(Free t-shirt, pen, and stickers too)

I was amazed by not only the price, but the customer service (and what turned out to be FREE Next Day shipping).

http://www.ammosupplywarehouse.com/product/2744/Fiocchi-9-mm-115-gr-FMJ-2-CASE-FREE-SHIP-2000-ROUNDS.html

(for the record, I have ZERO affiliation with this place)

OK, now onto the p365 review:

After putting 500 rounds of various Ball and HP ammo through it over the past 2 days without a single failure I can say that I am EXTREMELY impressed. Not only with the accuracy and capacity but the feel. It was not nearly as punishing as you would imagine shooting 500rds through a small frame sub compact would be. I believe we are going to see a LOT of manufacturers follow suite with this Mag design (or a variation of it).

Once my holster gets here this will be rotated into my EDC for the warmer weather. Really can't say enough about this thing so far.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I've got a couple of M&P9c 9mm 12round mags in case anyone is interested. They're about to be banned in NJ, so replaced with some 10 rounders.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've got a couple of M&P9c 9mm 12round mags in case anyone is interested. They're about to be banned in NJ, so replaced with some 10 rounders.
F-ing Jersey. . . . .

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Though I holistically do not support it -- I do understand the desire to ban (aka: confusion on need of ownership) of 30 round banana magazines. However what good comes from legislating that magazines remove TWO rounds?!?
I could understand if companies stopped selling larger round magazines... or if future purchases required an ATF licensed.

But to "BAN" currently owned (pistol) magazines just makes no sense to me at all. Sounds like it's time to move.
Just another squeeze by the left on our second amendment rights. - IMHO

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Though I holistically do not support it -- I do understand the desire to ban (aka: confusion on need of ownership) of 30 round banana magazines. However what good comes from legislating that magazines remove TWO rounds?!?
I could understand if companies stopped selling larger round magazines... or if future purchases required an ATF licensed.

But to "BAN" currently owned (pistol) magazines just makes no sense to me at all. Sounds like it's time to move.
Just another squeeze by the left on our second amendment rights. - IMHO
Well the current mag cap in NJ is 15, changing to 10. No grandfathering either, you have 180 days from implementation to having to surrender/discard. Jokes on them though, I only had 2 mags before, now I have 4.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
sounds like a seal-a-meal and shovel project

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
sounds like a seal-a-meal and shovel project
6" PVC/rubber caps/aquarium silicone works wonders. . . . . . Or so I've heard.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
6" PVC/rubber caps/aquarium silicone works wonders. . . . . . Or so I've heard.
You must be a wizard..cause you just described the contents in a drawer behind me...

In a threat to another thread hijack. Car holsters....have yet to fund a good solution

Gum creek comes closest but i’d like it less visible....

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Car holsters....have yet to fund a good solution
I personally use a magnetic universal kydex holster for the truck. I wanted one that would fit the few different side arms that I may have with me in the truck, provide a VERY quick draw and hold my pistol when going over rough terrain (hunting camp).

Despite a 30 minute Google search I can not find the exact one that I have. The holster that I have has two very strong magnets on the top to engage the slide and firmly retain my firearm. So far no complaints about it.