• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
More like a petulant child not getting his way. People such as yourself making excuses for someone telling other members to SHUT THE FUCK UP is maybe why he is like that.

I can get down in the mud with the best of them. Why I do not you might ask. Because I have respect for my fellow boaters on this site. I learned a long time ago that you and you alone are responsible for your actions. I do not need anyone making excuses for my behavior when I am acting untoward to other people. Could not care less about the firefighter and his hose. When that firefighter needs help from his other firefighters ———- well help might be so forthcoming if you know what I mean.
I think you missed the point. I was pretty clear I wasn't making excuses. I even said that twice. To be 110% clear with you; He should not have said those words.

I was merely commenting that I understand where his frustration was coming from.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I learned a long time ago that you and you alone are responsible for your actions.
Would you agree that if you choose not to get vaccinated, contract SARS-CoV-2 then infect others who later die from CoVID-19 that you are responsible for your bad decision and action as well as the deaths of those who died from your action?

Quite simply, if you are a decent person or want to be a decent person and you are not one of the very few for whom the vaccine is contraindicated do the right thing and get over your fear or objection to that tiny needle. Otherwise you might as well wear a shirt that says I do not value human life.

Last edited:

crazy4life

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Would you agree that if you choose not to get vaccinated, contract SARS-CoV-2 then infect others who later die from CoVID-19 that you are responsible for your bad decision and action as well as the deaths of those who died from your action?

Quite simply, if you are a decent person or want to be a decent person and not one of the very few for whom the vaccine is contraindicated do the right thing and get over your fear or objection to that tiny needle. Otherwise you might as well wear a shirt that says I do not value human life.
No I do not agree with you and I am a decent person. I think you should wrap yourself and the whole fam in bubble wrap and go down in the bunker. Do not try to shame me into doing what you want me to do. I deal with COVID in a different way then you do. So far it has worked for me. Why don’t you ask cobra jet steering if he is happy with the Jab. Your pious attitude is really irritating but I fought for you to be able to voice it. Also your whining about how we are all gonna die ifI don’t do as you say is also irritating after the hundredth time.
Where is what you posted in the last ten posts does it explain your experience with the vaccine?

You just come in this thread and try to shame anyone who does not agree with you or worse try to make people look stupid or dumb or uninformed.

How about you follow your own rules or do they not apply to you because you have the power of the delete button. I have been in battle and your keyboard does not scare me.

Do you have anything to add to this thread about your experience with the vaccine or just want to constantly badger anyone that does not agree with you.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@crazy4life, I shared my pleasant vaccination experience earlier in the thread. I only wish that my deceased aunt had had the same opportunity.

There are two reasons for opposing vaccination; either you place no value on human life or you have a serious lack of comprehension. There are no other options.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am not the only one that wished that applied to you. Telling anyone on this site to shut the fuck up is pretty arrogant even for you. So anyone who doesn’t agree with your opinion should shut the fuck up.
Your just can’t let it go can you. How about just post data and leave the snide comments and insults to your inferior neighbors.

it has been asked multiple times to leave your bullshit for Twitter or Facebook and not here.

Never gonna happen but one could only hope. Many members on the site have asked to keep this thread on topic and certain people think that it’s there opportunity to blatantly disparage other members.
I don't care about your wishes, but you just took my words out of context.

..."you pretty much know it's time to get the jab, if you can, or shut the fuck up."... does not equal telling someone "to shut the fuck up".

"you pretty much know" being the key in a conditional sentence structure, sentences that express one thing contingent on something else.

Lack of comprehension perhaps not a huge surprise.

--

crazy4life

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

..."you pretty much know it's time to get the jab, if you can, or shut the fuck up."... does not equal telling someone "to shut the fuck up".

"you pretty much know" being the key in a conditional sentence structure, sentences that express one thing contingent on something else.

--

Lack of comprehension perhaps not a huge surprise.

--
You get that Nobel laureate thingy in the mail yet.
You are so predictable with your response. Let me put someone down with my huge intellectual superiority. I am not impressed and that hurts someone like you more then bullets or a knife. Sorry but in my profession there are people way smarter then you. Hard to believe but it’s true. Let me say that again so maybe it will sink in.....,,,there are people that are way smarter then you...... After you are done wiping the tears away after realizing that is a true statement I will be eagerly waiting for you next put down.

I hate bullies more then you will ever know. That goes for physical as well as intellectual bullies.

Carry on with your vaccine experience.

crazy4life

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@crazy4life, I shared my pleasant vaccination experience earlier in the thread. I only wish that my deceased aunt had had the same opportunity.

There are two reasons for opposing vaccination; either you place no value on human life or you have a serious lack of comprehension. There are no other options.
In my opinion there are other options. For you to say I do not value human life or have a serious lack of comprehension without even knowing me is insulting to me and every single person who does agree with you.

You still have not answered my question on why you feel the need to badger or belittle anyone who does agree with you.

My best friends dad dyed of COVID at 81 because he chose not to get the vaccine and also refused to go to the hospital when he got seriously ill. He had faith in the lord that if it was his time he was perfectly fine with that.
He didn’t kill all the little kids in the neighborhood or his wife or the freaking dog. He made his choice and it was his alone.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You still have not answered my question on why you feel the need to badger or belittle anyone who does agree with you.
I do not want you or anyone to become this guy. I also am opposed to paying for the distribution of the disinformation that you are spouting.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wait, what??

I've seen more vitriol amongst members in this thread than all of the others combined since I started frequenting this wonderful site.

Then again I'm just adding fuel to this by replying so I'm just gonna stop and hope that cooler heads prevail..........I'm not gonna hold my breath. :)
There were much worse threads in 2020.

Catching up on the last few days of this has definitely made me cringe a few times though.

crazy4life

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I do not want you or anyone to become this guy. I also am opposed to paying for the distribution of the disinformation that you are spouting.

By disinformation you mean whatever you do not agree with.
People such as yourself really do the world a disservice. Imagine a world where there was no differing opinions. I do my own research and do with my body whatI I think is right for me. I do not care what you think on any subject because I do my own research and measure the risk reward option for myself.
By the way show me just one post where I joked about the vaccine. You can’t find one because they don’t exist. I stated in this thread multiple times that everyone has to measure the risk reward for themselves. Never once did I say for anyone not to get the vaccine and stated that if you chose the vaccine then more power to you. I would never joke about something as Serious as the current situation.

I will say this for the umpteenth time. IF YOU CHOSE TO GET THE VACCINE THEN GOOD FOR YOU.

You don’t want to pay for anyone to have a different opinion then yours is what you really mean. So my suggestion is to start your own forum and call it the I am always right forum. Then you can have all the sycophants you want just bobbing there heads up and down like a bunch of seals to your every utterance.

Now go spend the next hour trying to find the post where I joked about the vaccine and get to me when you find it.

You have to have the last word so have at it becAuse I will not be responding to your gibberish any longer.

People come here to gain some insight and not to listen to our back and forth so the floor is yours.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

I got the vaccine, but I must disagree with your second reason. Everyone has there own trust in medicine and government especially as it pertains to injecting something in the body. I feel like it is his right to not get the vaccine if he is not comfortable with it. Especially since it’s so new. Can you not blame some people for being skeptics of our govt after they have walked back so many policies and guidelines? I feel like in this instance a little latitude must be given for some folks.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This part was a good laugh. The rest was worthless excuses for not doing the right thing.
Yeah….you started the forum. I and many others know that. But you don’t have to mock the guy because he doesn’t know that.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I feel like I have an agnostic opinion on this because I have a 21 and 22 year old. We’ve had many discussions about whether they should get vaccinated or not. They are young. They have had Covid. They still have not been vaccinated. I feel like they should with this Delta variant floating around, but at the end of the day it’s their decision. It’s not like a seatbelt. They know to always wear a seatbelt. This is a little more cloudy. There has just been too much noise out there about this virus and vaccine and it’s not all entirely correct.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@BigN8, there is no need to look to the government for medical advice on the authorized vaccines.

The vaccine studies were well planned, more than sufficient in size, randomized, controlled, multiple center, multiple country studies that were transparently conducted then peer reviewed before being openly published. They were conducted to the highest possible standards. They were not rushed. Universities, hospitals and medical systems around the world participated in these studies. The results of the studies was absolutely remarkable. The vaccines worked better than expected and were found to be incredibly safe.

While all that was occurring the vaccine companies were openly sharing data with regulatory agencies around the world. In the US our NIH, CDC and FDA all had a high level of visibility of the studies and reviewed the results before authorizing and recommending these vaccines. Similar organizations in the UK, the EU, Australia, Canada and many other parts of the world were monitoring and reviewed the studies.

Since authorization the US and other medical systems have monitored the administration of hundreds of millions of doses the authorized vaccines. In that process they have looked for adverse effects to occur at higher levels than normally expected in the population. There have been a few pauses to research potential indicators. In each instance vaccination was resumed after careful review. Those short pauses are an excellent indicator of diligence by the regulatory agencies.

All of the universities, hospitals, medical systems and regulatory agencies involved in these studies have been consistent in their praise of the safety and efficacy of the authorized vaccines.

I would encourage anyone concerned about how the studies were conducted to read this publication on the Pfizer study. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2034577

I would be happy to post additional publications for Pfizer or the other authorized vaccines.

crazy4life

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah….you started the forum. I and many others know that. But you don’t have to mock the guy because he doesn’t know that.
That’s the thing big fella. Bruce deliberately only quoted half the sentence. He is good at that so that he can justify his own narrative. Look at the sentence in the post and ask Bruce why he deleted the other half. The part that says to call it the “ I am always right forum.”

Do you see a pattern here.

In response to your previous post it has become prevalent to brow beat, censure, and downright eliminate differing opionions in some places in our society. I have seen pimple faced teenagers blown to bits fighting for Bruce’s right to state his opinions and also for me to state my opinions. If that is upsetting to him maybe he should talk to the parents or spouses of these heroic people just doing what they thought wad right for their county. I prayed to the lord more then once to spare me and As long as I am breathing the air in this great country I will never be silenced.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@crazy4life, there has been no censoring or deleting but I am becoming more frustrated with paying for you to continually post disinformation and attack people who actually work in the medical profession. Unfortunately they are dying to save the lives of people like you who refuse to do the right thing then beg for help on their death beds.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@BigN8, wh have a head start on the delta catastrophe in Arkansas. You might find this worthy of sharing with your young children.

From Debbie Barrow, a Covid ward nurse at UAMS:
This!! Y’all…most of you know, I’ve worked on the Covid Unit since the beginning of the pandemic last year. The last 3 shifts I worked, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday,, we admitted over 50 patients, some to my unit, some went straight to the ICU, some were being held in the ER, waiting on ICU/Covid beds. And they keep coming. It is true you can still get Covid after being fully vaccinated, but your chance of ending up in the ICU is greatly reduced. A 20 y/o football player, with no preexisting conditions was on my unit last week, approximately 5-6 hours, until he reached the maximum amount of oxygen our unit allows, before being deemed too unstable to stay on the floor. He is one of many that has touched my heart, and is now on a ventilator. His Mom was adamant about not getting the vaccine. He may never play football again, due to the damage his previously healthy lungs are now enduring. I pray for him daily, and all our patients that are affected by this horrible disease. Every single one of these patients that were unvaccinated, stated they regret not getting the vaccine. The Delta variant is so much more aggressive and deadly. It’s so hard for me to keep my mouth shut when I see some of you posting about this all being a hoax. It’s NOT. Come work my unit one day, just one, and then maybe you’ll be convinced this is and was truly real. The disinformation being spread since February 2020, is so disheartening and continues, along with the disinformation about the side effects of getting the vaccine. After our Governor lifted the mask mandate, we’ve had a steady stream of patients with the Delta Variant. This wave is something else. ACH is also now admitting pediatric Covid patients. How many more of our fellow Americans have to die, because of the damn lies being spread? Saw another post Saturday about only 54 ICU beds available in the entire state. Heart attacks, strokes, accidents, and baby’s being born, all still happening as well. My colleagues and I, are beyond tired and weary. I’ve seen more deaths in the last 18 months, than I have in my 40 years of nursing. No one wants to get back to normal, than us. NO ONE!! Please get vaccinated, please.

This young man is a friend of a friend. His family is sharing his story and asking for prayers. He is in mine. He has been on a ventilator for several days.

Unfortunately delta is severely affecting younger patients.

crazy4life

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@crazy4life, there has been no censoring or deleting but I am becoming more frustrated with paying for you to continually post disinformation and attack people who actually work in the medical profession. Unfortunately they are dying to save the lives of people like you who refuse to do the right thing then beg for help on their death beds.
How much will it cost me to get my freedom of speech. I will mail you the check and seal it with the blood of the thousands of true patriots.
Never posted disinformation in this thread and never attacked anyone who did not disrespect me.

Look at that I broke my own statement that I would respond to you but you continually spew total bullshit about me and I will NEVER let that pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.