• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Video of Yamaha 275 Stern swim up seats

Scottie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Interesting!

Ancient canoe

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's kind of cool. I'd buy that for sure if I needed to replace my ladder, but I don't think I'd ditch a working ladder for it.

bolivas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Here is the link. $1393.38 for everything needed for two seats. I would think you would want some sort of backer inside the hull though since other boat models were not engineered to attach these. With that said, you would probably need longer bolts (Part #39) if you were to put the backer plate...... Cool concept, but the juice is not worth the squeeze......

1596462339411.png

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here is the link. $1393.38 for everything needed for two seats. I would think you would want some sort of backer inside the hull though since other boat models were not engineered to attach these. With that said, you would probably need longer bolts (Part #39) if you were to put the backer plate...... Cool concept, but the juice is not worth the squeeze......

View attachment 128259
I agree. I like to sit on the square throwable in the water at the transom.

ThatJeepGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you shop around I’m sure you could find a little better prices. I payed less than $500 for everything (one seat not two)
988A9161-901F-4826-801D-8B766836BFB5.jpegF661DDB2-4B19-4A8D-B2C3-1CFD6A543543.jpeg

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

ThatJeepGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you add any kind of backing plate inside?
Was it hard to get to the inside part to connect the nuts?

It’s not impossible but not easy. After removing the tray at the cleanout ports it’s a far reach to get to the aft bolts. I used a 1/4 aluminum backing plate and drilled the holes slightly smaller. I threaded the bolts through the backing plates so I didn’t have to hold the actual bolt as I was finding the hole location. There’s no way I could have reached the aft bolts

There’s a little more info and pictures in this thread