• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What did i fix on my new 255xd today, no thanks to yammy....

Wicked92

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Did you get your towel yet? lol
no i prob wont, they will prob continue to fuck with me lol. I wonder how squeaky of a wheel i need to be to get some towels and koozies and maybe a few cups.

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Its concerning how crappy they are producing. I saw the other day that a brand new 252 FSH didn't have the proper rails up front. They where crappy stainless steel tubes rather than the thick handles that went along with the lines of the boat. I'm scared what I am going to experience when my 2022 252sd gets here.

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Its concerning how crappy they are producing. I saw the other day that a brand new 252 FSH didn't have the proper rails up front. They where crappy stainless steel tubes rather than the thick handles that went along with the lines of the boat. I'm scared what I am going to experience when my 2022 252sd gets here.
cancel the order if you are concern, i mean there is other choices out there, not trying to be an ass but if you aren't happy with what you are seeing you should go i a different direction

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
cancel the order if you are concern, i mean there is other choices out there, not trying to be an ass but if you aren't happy with what you are seeing you should go i a different direction
I'm concerned with the experience. Boat is Boat, stuff can be fixed.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you are able to fix little thing you will be ok, the boat is amazing , could always be better, you does everything well.
Frankly, that's the best attitude.

--

Kyle Johnston

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
I have a 255xe and I've already had the faceplate to my sub come lose. Also the amp that powers the tower speakers and sound bar has no signal output to channels 3 and 4 which means my sound bar plays no music! i only have 10 hours on it. cant wait to see what else happens.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Last weekend, on my sliding seats, 3/4 bolts came completely out (that hold in the cushion/storage compartment... What a pain it was to get those back in.

Wicked92

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Last weekend, on my sliding seats, 3/4 bolts came completely out (that hold in the cushion/storage compartment... What a pain it was to get those back in.
mine were missing a few prior to even getting the boat. Then the port side only had 1 in it after the dealer "fixed" things on my list and only put one back in the seat. Seat was ready to fly off.

Wicked92

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
i used a bit ratchet with the #3 tip, still a PITA lol.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Welcome to toys ownership, things will break things will get loose, my conex became loose on our way to Bahamas, took it apart put threadlock and put it back togheter

View attachment 153856
A guy last weekend I met with a new AR250 said he had the same thing happen to him - WTAF.