• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Bimini June trip (June 24th - June 30th)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
At about the 30 day Mark is when I start to get crazy with the weather and buoy forecast, as if I can do something to change it
I am hopeful this year will be the smoothest crossing since it will be my earliest one..... gotta think positive, right?!?
I have, however, resumed packing. It’s a very strategic task when your a female packing a Yamaha waverunner for almost a week in the Bahamas ya know!:p
Plenty of boats you can throw a bag on (assuming it is a reasonable size!)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
So what is the plan for car and trailer parking? Is the plan still to park at Harbor Town, or are we going to the airport remote parking? (my boss just offered for me to park in front of his summer house that is about 2 miles north near the turning basin....but not sure I want to go that far)

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
So what is the plan for car and trailer parking? Is the plan still to park at Harbor Town, or are we going to the airport remote parking? (my boss just offered for me to park in front of his summer house that is about 2 miles north near the turning basin....but not sure I want to go that far)
Edit: deleted

Last edited:

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Edit: deleted

Last edited:

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Hey guys I thought Bruce said this info was suppose to be PM's only so not to broadcast it to general internet searches???

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Julian, and @justason would you mind removing the parking lot info from your posts?

It was a lot of work to find the parking lot and I would prefer that others not fill our secret spot.

DiverB

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bruce,
We're out for this years trip :( forsure next year

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thats a shame: I’d consider it but my yankee accent gets enough grief inNC. I’d be pointed at in bimini
Those pictures are incredibly old!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Those pictures are incredibly old!
I’m sure when I was there two years ago the place looked like a run down dump I would imagine by now it’s really bad.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think I read correctly somewhere earlier in this thread that we have to pay in full at bimini sands 14 days out and not 30 correct?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think I read correctly somewhere earlier in this thread that we have to pay in full at bimini sands 14 days out and not 30 correct?
14 correct

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For anyone looking for an action camera GOPRO has the Hero 5 Black on sale on their site for $249 with an extra battery, memory card and a gift carry bag.

BBottoms

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For anyone looking for an action camera GOPRO has the Hero 5 Black on sale on their site for $249 with an extra battery, memory card and a gift carry bag.
You can also use the promo code BOT20 for an additional 20% off. We just ordered one (this forum costs me a lot of $$) for $221 shipped.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You can also use the promo code BOT20 for an additional 20% off. We just ordered one (this forum costs me a lot of $$) for $221 shipped.
Darn you @BBottoms I wasn't going to buy one but with your discount code $199 plus tax I couldn't pass it up. I had planned to buy another Session but guess the 5 black will do.