• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Bimini June trip (June 24th - June 30th)

BBottoms

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Darn you @BBottoms I wasn't going to buy one but with your discount code $199 plus tax I couldn't pass it up. I had planned to buy another Session but guess the 5 black will do.
Can't take credit for it. I saw it over in the What a Deal thread posted by @Volffas. He did all the hard work and took the survey to get the promo code. Looks like he cost both of us $200 tonight!

https://jetboaters.net/threads/what-a-deal-post-up-bargains-here.1784/page-38#post-305107

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
You can also use the promo code BOT20 for an additional 20% off. We just ordered one (this forum costs me a lot of $$) for $221 shipped.
Awesome...used the promo code to score a Karma battery and a GP 6 dive case! This site is getting more expensive!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can't take credit for it. I saw it over in the What a Deal thread posted by @Volffas. He did all the hard work and took the survey to get the promo code. Looks like he cost both of us $200 tonight!

https://jetboaters.net/threads/what-a-deal-post-up-bargains-here.1784/page-38#post-305107
Lol I really can’t complain though I was going to buy another session and still may Walmart has them for$129 but with that code taking the price to $199 for the 5 black if I deduct the $40 value of the extra battery and memory card I really just bought a 5 black for $159 so I don’t feel bad at all may have spent a little more but got a nicer camera. Heck with my $159 math I may go buy another one lol instead of the session

Gregory Bori

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Gregory Bori has registered to captain BorinG with a crew of 4 adults and 2 children. They hail from the home port of Clermont, FL.

The crew is described as: Grandfather his two adult sons, an adult grandson and a minor grandson. Possibly 1 or two other adults

We are in Condo 18K

You can register for the event using the form at
https://jetboaters.net/forms/bimini-2018-registration-june-25th-to-30th.8/respond for June 25th to 30th
or
https://jetboaters.net/forms/bimini-2018-registration-july-9th-to-14th.6/respond for July 9th to 14th

Last edited:

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
4.....5......6...... doesn't really matter....I'd be unhappy in that after 30 min max unless I was driving.
Pffftttt. “Hold my beer”

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Pffftttt. “Hold my beer”
How about it. The obvious problem is they are trying to push through the waves when they should be jumping them

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
How about it. The obvious problem is they are trying to push through the waves when they should be jumping them
Theres nothing like the sound of the jets sucking air !! #bimini2013.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
amateurs.... they got to tag along with us in July to learn how it is done.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That’s more than 4’...
I’d say around 5 - 6’
Nah I just think the confused sea state makes it look worse then it is. Maybe 4-5 ft but I agree with @Julian not the type of conditions I have any desire to cross in.

Girlfriend

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
A rubber coated river anchor is a very nice way to do that.
I have a sand shark anchor for my ski and it’s works great on and near the beach....but I don’t have anything for deep water.

Girlfriend

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
At about the 30 day Mark is when I start to get crazy with the weather and buoy forecast, as if I can do something to change it
I am hopeful this year will be the smoothest crossing since it will be my earliest one..... gotta think positive, right?!?
I have, however, resumed packing. It’s a very strategic task when your a female packing a Yamaha waverunner for almost a week in the Bahamas ya know!:p
I didn’t use or wear half of what I took last time. Trying to pack very light!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Julian and @BBottoms check your gopro receipts mine was originally charge and billed correctly but noticed today on the shipping receipt that they rebilled mine at a higher price and I now have two charges from GOPRO on my credit card pending one at the correct price and one at the higher rebilled price today. I have not decided if I'm going to call and fight with them today or call my credit card company as I obviously didn't authorize the higher charge.