• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Jetboaters March Madness Bracket Challenge

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Tied for 3rd place!!!!!
So what did the guy who lives basically around the corner from UNC know that others did not? Betting against UNC in basketball is like playing russisn roulette. At any rate I am pretty much out with 2 of my final 4 already humiliated. Adding insult to injury my 15yo wrestler (yes wrestler not basketball player) picked Auburn. Now I am going to have to hear about it all weekend.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
So what did the guy who lives basically around the corner from UNC know that others did not? Betting against UNC in basketball is like playing russisn roulette. At any rate I am pretty much out with 2 of my final 4 already humiliated. Adding insult to injury my 15yo wrestler (yes wrestler not basketball player) picked Auburn. Now I am going to have to hear about it all weekend.
Mainah, to add further insult to injury, I wrestled from K-college and haven’t watched one game of basketball this season and I’m tied for first (I still hate Laettner is my bracket)😂. Got pretty lucky I’ll admit, but it seems like the less you follow the game the luckier you get in these pools.

I picked Virginia because Tony Bennett is from Green Bay and I attended his dads basketball camp when I was in third grade (and still deciding if I should play basketball or if I should wrestle).

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
There is no where to go but down for me now. All 4 of my final 4 are out. Good luck to those still in it.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ya my bracket went toast during second round and really bad after that lol

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Liftr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
A Puke loss, is almost as good as a KY win.
Not quite, but a pleasant consolation prize!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey....there are 3 of us who picked Virginia who are still in the running!
Yeah, but if you look at at the standings as they are right now, and all of our picks for the next games, you and I are out of the running since we're below @Drop the Hammer

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If Virginia wins, it'll be between @Drop the Hammer and JBehrens for the title. I'm just tied for points if Virginia wins.

The Wisconsin connection has me rooting for Virginia

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yeah, but if you look at at the standings as they are right now, and all of our picks for the next games, you and I are out of the running since we're below @Drop the Hammer
I never expected to win and am happy with bragging rights for being in the top 3!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
My only comment is... I am letting Lil giddy up pick for me next year! I came in last and he was 4th I think. Not saying that his picks were random but damn, he didnt even know what the brackets were. But in the end we had fun and he was asking everyday what place he was in. Well played @drewkaree