• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Lake Shelbyville Gathering July 24 - July 28 2019

RampRage

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Does anyone have a kids wakeboard they are looking to sell?

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@jcyamaharider you have room in that huge toy garage for a rv if morgan and i move to AZ?? We might be needing to spend the summers in shelbyville!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@jcyamaharider you have room in that huge toy garage for a rv if morgan and i move to AZ?? We might be needing to spend the summers in shelbyville!
We actually have 2 full rv hook up at our house.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Was there any potluck discussion?
I'm running behind this week and especially on forums stuff!
Camper is home and 75% ready.
Boat I just wrapped up sound down kit from JBP and looking forward to reviewing that.
Only had boat out once this year so far!!!!
I really need this vacation, you guys have no idea. Well, maybe you all do, but I really need this vacation, lol!
I"ll be at site 69 right next to the boat parking by Thursday night if anyone needs anything! Look for a ratty old camper with a ton of diamond plate for a fix on the front!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sounds like not doing the potluck on Wed night at the campsite this year.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Sounds like not doing the potluck on Wed night at the campsite this year.
I won't be there probably Wednesday night anyways. Just curious as always. See you soon dudes!

YamahaForMe

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So if I happened to be at Lithia Springs Campground B32 from 7/24 through 7/27 and D79 from 7/27 through 7/28 and happened to show up at certain raft-ups, and I brought a friend with an off-topic boat, would I be in violation of any rules or regulations pertaining to said raft-ups?
@OperationROL

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So if I happened to be at Lithia Springs Campground B32 from 7/24 through 7/27 and D79 from 7/27 through 7/28 and happened to show up at certain raft-ups, and I brought a friend with an off-topic boat, would I be in violation of any rules or regulations pertaining to said raft-ups?
@OperationROL
Lol. Bring 'em!. The more, the merrier. I'll send you the agenda.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
@OperationROL
Dude, we will have Mastercrafts, Yamahas, Tige's etc etc. etc. This is a friends and family gathering, NOT a Yamaha specific gathering. The fact that we have 80% Yamahas and organize through this forums is just part of the awesomeness that is JETBOATERS.NET!!! Oh yeah, sponsors are freakin awesome as well!!! You DO need to give the information for all boats wanting to attend the raft ups as it requires a permit and they DO stop by and check on us!

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If someone wanted a rental slip and couldn't get one for Thurs-Sunday, please PM me.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If someone wanted a rental slip and couldn't get one for Thurs-Sunday, please PM me.
Your not pulling yours out each day are you Jeff?

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I won't be there probably Wednesday night anyways. Just curious as always. See you soon dudes!
@Speedling when are you guys headed down? We are leaving Thursday morning, just wondering if we will be traveling at the same time.