• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Lake Shelbyville Gathering July 24 - July 28 2019

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I called Lithia today to confirm my reservation and was told that Deer cabin and room #8 are both avaliable.

Jimxo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm bummed but I had to cancel my reservation for this gathering, conflicts with out of town guest.

Hope to make it next year.

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Many of you on this list, I can safely assume will be in attendance, but I would like you to confirm so I don't have to incorrectly assume.

4 - @Scott Huse
6 - @aarons1k
10 - @ar240owner , @Ar240owner’s wife
12 - @Lynn Owens
15 - @pumps and hose
17 - @Impelled
20 - @BAC.94
21 - @Sheboat
22 - Bill W @Sheboat
23 - @Walt McCree
25 - @Speedling
26 - @shane hric
29 - @RampRage
31 - @JC6275
35 - Melinda and Shawn @MutherTucker
38- @Brian eilrich
40- @yam230
44- @YamahaForMe
We will be there July 22-29 in Lincoln log cabin 6 :)

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sorry if I already asked, but can the following people confirm their attendance this year?

6 - @aarons1k - Thu - Sun- Lincoln Log Cabin 6
10 - @ar240owner , @ar240owner's Wife - Thu - Mon - Lithia Motel #8
15 - @pumps and hose Thu - Sun - Lithia Lincoln Log Cabin 5
20 - @BAC.94 - Wed - Sun - White Pine Cabin #2
21 - @Sheboat - Sun - Sun - Lincoln log #7
22 - Bill W- Sun - Sun - Lincoln log #7
23 - @Walt McCree - ?????????????????
26 - @shane hric - Thu - Sun - Lithia Springs Campgrounds
35 - Melinda and Shawn (friend's of MutherTucker) - Wed - Sun???? - Own House
38- @Brian eilrich - Thu - Sun - Lithia Springs Campgrounds
40- @yam230 - Thursday - Sunday - Our Old House
44- @YamahaForMe - Wed - Sun - Lithia Campground
Sorry I didn’t see this or the notifications !

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Shane hric isnt coming last i heard but i will have room on my site for his tent if he can make it

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm bummed but I had to cancel my reservation for this gathering, conflicts with out of town guest.

Hope to make it next year.
Sorry to hear that.

Last edited:

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey everyone. 3 weeks till the gathering! Yeah! I am really behind and pushing it this year. Please expect email with your registration an T-shirt order information within the next 48 hours. It is very important that you turn this stuff around quickly.

Thanks!

RampRage

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If by dialed in it means taking off the cover on the ramp, then loading my cooler and gear into the boat, then forgetting the transom straps, Then realizing I forgot the plug, then having the dog jump off the back of the boat and swimming at the ramp. Yeah i got that covered.

Well I broke down and paid for a slip.

I still plan on doing all of the nonsense listed above when I launch on Thursday and retrieve on Sunday.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey everyone. 3 weeks till the gathering! Yeah! I am really behind and pushing it this year. Please expect email with your registration an T-shirt order information within the next 48 hours. It is very important that you turn this stuff around quickly.

Thanks!
Did I miss the email? I haven't gotten anything.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have been expecting two emails and I haven't seen either one yet?

@OperationROL

IndySmittyYammi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Our plans for this weekend fell through and there was a room available for Saturday night, so we’re coming to hang out! We’ve never been to Shelbyville, or a group gathering. Looking forward to it!

We plan to arrive at the lake around 10am and go straight out onto the lake. Let me know if there’s anything we need to know about meeting up on the water and/or Saturday night.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Stay tuned to this channel as we put a little order to the days. It is likely we will be at the cove at mile marker three. Just drive back in there until you see the no wake area.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Everyone, I just sent out the registration email. Please confirm the data enclosed, even if correct. It is in email form, so please click "Reply" before you try to edit the information. Also, the link for the T-shirt order is within the email. Please order your t-shirts by July 13. After that date you can use the "Get it Faster" option during checkout to get expedited delivery options. Even though, I am late sending this out, I need to know your boat info is correct for the rafting permit, so please confirm or correct that information right away.

Thanks,
Neil

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Everyone, I just sent out the registration email. Please confirm the data enclosed, even if correct. It is in email form, so please click "Reply" before you try to edit the information. Also, the link for the T-shirt order is within the email. Please order your t-shirts by July 13. After that date you can use the "Get it Faster" option during checkout to get expedited delivery options. Even though, I am late sending this out, I need to know your boat info is correct for the rafting permit, so please confirm or correct that information right away.

Thanks,
Neil
@OperationROL I sent my response back. I change the date we arriving in red when I sent the E mail it went to blue. Its 07/24/2019 instead of 07/25/2019 I hate computers. After last year could you please let me know you receive my response. I don't wanna have problems like we did last year with email