• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Forum upgraded to Xenforo 2.0.12

Is there any way to set how wide the forum section is? While it does look a little fresher, it also has tons of empty space to the sides. It would be nice if we could just have the forum wide like it was and without all this empty space. I guess Xenforo keeps it like that for forum owners to choose to run ads to the side bars or not lol. I haven't tried it on mobile yet so maybe it's a little better there. 95% of the time I post it's on mobile or tablet.

Edit - just checked on mobile and it fills the sides much better like the old forum version. On desktop however it has tons of space on the sides.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 5
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
First off, like everyone else, I had to do a double take on the new site, almost night and day. The new look is really nice, going to have to explore all of the changes.

Something to possibly check into is the Facebook login function. I initially created my account with it was unable to login after the update, one password reset later and was good. Attached is the error that Facebook gives when attempting to login. It might have been my end but better to put it out there in case others are having an issue.

View attachment 86701

Facebook logins are fixed. Thank you for reporting.

Seems our boat specs are missing under our avatars. I'm sure you guys noticed but just letting you know since you asked us to let you know of features we see missing.

I think we lost the FAQ, not only the tab at the top of the page but I can't find it in the forums (the old members tips/tricks is there but not the FAQ that we were using)

Trying out how my iPhone looks and the forum banner logo goes super small.

A9B667D1-8A56-457A-B58E-DD8FE207021E.jpeg

Hey guys, that's not Bruce. It's a Russian hack.

Wondering if anyone else is seeing this happen...Since the change, and as things are coming back, I see 2005 likes. On Dec. 24, I recieved the 2000 like trophy, Since then, I have 7 pages of ratings, not 5 ratings. I know things are comming back thru the day, but just wondering if this will too. I did count, 130 back to Dec 24. @Bruce Sorry if this is redundant. Just thought I would pass along info. I know backed up info, before the change, would show the correct number. I took no screen shots ahead of time. Please respond, I don't know why it has changed so much. @Julian .

Screenshot_20190121-190454_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190121-113905_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190121-182611_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like most of the old emoticons are back along with a few new ones. I will say though I was hoping the "shocked' or "wow' emote from the forum upgrade was hanging around. Seen quite the posts in here deserving of the wow emote over a like lol. Like when the catfish was sucked into the intake grate!! :D

image.jpeg

Less clutter, very clean interface. Personally I like it.

Looks like searching isn't working. I'm guessing database needs to be upgraded or migrated? I think that is what happened last time search stopped getting results.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    451.5 KB · Views: 2
  • image.png
    image.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 3
Thank you for taking the time to keep this up to date. It looks great and works well, we appreciate your hard work.
Remember people Rome was not built in a day.

Looks like searching isn't working. I'm guessing database needs to be upgraded or migrated? I think that is what happened last time search stopped getting results.

Thanks, other searches were working but not your tower search. Regardless after a rebuild it seems to be working.

Nice Job @Bruce and @Julian. Most everything seems to be back up and running except for facts. Does it say something about us that the nsfw section is working but faq is not :rolleyes:

Yeah. Our priorities are correct :D

@haknslash How did you get your signature picture back. I am still missing things since the upgrade.

Screenshot_20190122-092650_Chrome.jpg

@zipper Are you viewing mobile or desktop? If I’m on mobile, signatures only show if I’m viewing in landscape on my phone. If I view the forum in portrait orientation no signatures show up. This is how the old forum software was as well IIRC. This is to save from having to scroll so much if viewing portrait orientation. Make sure you have signatures turned on in your Preferences.

Attachments

• 586D6EEF-DF5F-47C4-A9D6-0BF1DFD2E7DE.png
    586D6EEF-DF5F-47C4-A9D6-0BF1DFD2E7DE.png
    129.3 KB · Views: 2
Back