• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Forum upgraded to Xenforo 2.0.12

The same Samsung tablet I've been using for a few months. Not sure why. I noticed @swatski has the same issue with sigpic.

Screenshot_20190122-100150_Chrome.jpg

@haknslash How did you get your signature picture back. I am still missing things since the upgrade.

Yeah there isn't an upload photo function for signature pictures and the old sig pic tag is not pulling the old image in anymore. What I did to fix was to put my sig pic in a personal album in the media section and then use the url for that image to add it to my signature using the "insert" image button on the sig edit page.

FAQ link was not working for me as well yesterday, haven't checked it today. Search function was not finding certain things for me, but I was looking for so many things yesterday, I couldn't nail down specifically what, if anything, I was searching for LOL

The same Samsung tablet I've been using for a few months. Not sure why. I noticed @swatski has the same issue with sigpic.

View attachment 86751

I haven't checked with my tablet, was using a desktop and my phone, but on the desktop this was happening for me as well

Is there any way to set how wide the forum section is? While it does look a little fresher, it also has tons of empty space to the sides. It would be nice if we could just have the forum wide like it was and without all this empty space.

OK, I just created a "Wide Style". See if that works and/or causes any issues. I set the width pretty wide (1680)...that may be too wide??? Let me know.

OK, I just created a "Wide Style". See if that works and/or causes any issues. I set the width pretty wide (1680)...that may be too wide??? Let me know.

Looks good on my end, take it with a grain of salt as I am running a 4k monitor.

My scaling is set to emulate a 1440p monitor so if you have it set to 1680 then it should go edge to edge, or so I would think.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 3.21.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 3.21.48 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 5

Looks great @ 1080p and on my ipad using Wide Style. Thanks Julian!

Attachments

• Untitled3.jpg
    Untitled3.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 4
Looks great. This will be my default unless you guys create something better.

Seeing an error that the upload files is too large for the server when trying to do a direct upload from my iPhone. Don’t know what the size limit it but I do know I was able to upload directly before.

Seeing an error that the upload files is too large for the server when trying to do a direct upload from my iPhone. Don’t know what the size limit it but I do know I was able to upload directly before.

Thanks, I will take a look.

Looks like it is working and has a progress bar now.

27D6007B-2257-4770-8537-57A99C634676.jpeg

@Bruce. I can't seem to find the "info" tab for a member. I used to be able to find their boat model and stare under the info tab to better answer their questions.

Looks like it is working and has a progress bar now.

View attachment 86841

Perhaps already mentioned but great shot is not available in portrait or landscape on mobile. I know because that is what I wanted to rate this post with the awesome photo.

@Bruce. I can't seem to find the "info" tab for a member. I used to be able to find their boat model and stare under the info tab to better answer their questions.

Click on the members name, then click the name again, and then it's under "about ". It should also be in the sidebar if your screen is wide enough (rotate phone sideways might do it)

Perhaps already mentioned but great shot is not available in portrait or landscape on mobile. I know because that is what I wanted to rate this post with the awesome photo.
That might be the missing counts....@bruce

Click on the members name, then click the name again, and then it's under "about ". It should also be in the sidebar if your screen is wide enough (rotate phone sideways might do it)
Ok, got it @Bruce Thanks.

@zipper, @Julian, @Mainah is correct about "Great Shot" being the missing rating. @zipper is missing 120 of those. I am looking at ways to import those. I have recreated the rating so it is usable now.

I added back the "Great Shot" rating.

@zipper, can you check your counts?

This is what I see in the database used by the old post ratings system.

Code:
+----------------------+-------------+----------+
| Name                 | Title       | count(*) |
| spritesheet.png      | Agree       |      189 |
| Julian-sprite.png    | NULL        |      120 |
| spritesheet.png      | Funny       |      200 |
| spritesheet.png      | Winner      |      124 |
| spritesheet.png      | Informative |       92 |
| spritesheet.png      | Friendly    |      102 |
| spritesheet.png      | Useful      |       17 |
| spritesheet.png      | Optimistic  |       11 |
| spritesheet.png      | Creative    |        8 |
| smiley-twistenvy.png | NULL        |       13 |
| spritesheet.png      | Dislike     |        5 |
| bummer.png           | NULL        |       13 |

The second row is Great Shot. I assumed it to be an unused rating since the title was NULL.

Thank You Bruce, I feel whole again. Thanks for having "Sticktoitiveness". Yes that is a word.

Last edited:
Back