• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Forum upgraded to Xenforo 2.0.12

AWESOME!!!

--

This is what I see on my laptop (macbookair)
"optimistic" (ship?) and "Bummer" (row boat?)
1548544644841.png

Here is something I really like.

I paste the link

Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jetboat

and I get

Jetboat - Wikipedia

Strange it only works with external URLs will have to check on that.

I just noticed that the FAQ section is back. A different look/feel but it is back. On mobile you have to rotate the device to landscape to the see the link at the top. Also on mobile it is much easier to click on the navigation button to find what you want. I honestly liked the older FAQ layout/navigation better but suspect that where it was unsupported in this new version that it took a lot of work from the admins to shoehorn this in and want to thank them for their efforts.

I honestly liked the older FAQ layout/navigation better but suspect that where it was unsupported in this new version that it took a lot of work from the admins to shoehorn this in and want to thank them for their efforts.

You are correct that the old FAQ software has not been updated for version 2 of Xenforo.

We have debated a few options and may make another FAQ change or may stick with this FAQ until we upgrade to 2.1.

So, I feel stupid, but I can't figure out how to insert a signature picture. When I am in my 'Profile' and try to 'Edit signature' there is no tab to insert or upload or copy and paste. What am I doing wrong?

The image needs to already be online, so go to the media gallery, load your signature pic there, copy the url to it, then go to your signature and click on the little picture icon in the tool bar and paste in the url.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Back