• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Helm Switch Covers/Faces

djtech2k

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a 2012 SX210 and the switch covers on the switches on the helm are so faded that I cannot see what they are. I just got the boat last fall so its still new to me. I am always having to flip switches to figure out what they do lol.

I'd like to replace them if I can. I have seen some companies sell stuff like this online but have not yet found ones that would fit my boat.

Anyone know of anywhere to get decent covers for a decent price? Are they hard to change?

You might try these folks …

I have the same boat, but have noticed all of the solutions I stumble upon are for switches mounted in a vertical orientation. The 4 main rocker switches on the 2012-16 21ft range are in the horizontal position. (Horn, bilge, nav lights, cockpit lights). My switches aren’t terribly faded, but was seeking a red horn switch with the text/icon in the horizontal orientation.

If you post photos of the switches you seek, you might get more responses.

I just googled and found this site that offers a ton....and this site has horizontal ones

I think all of my switch covers are faded so I think I need them all. Most of them are horizontal. That link to the horizontal covers is the first that I have seen. Everything I continue to find is vertical.

I know what some of my switches do, but there's a few that I am not sure about. There are a ton of verticals but very few horizontals. I would consider getting marine labels, like I see some have done, but the horizontals seem to be hard to find.

I ended up buying some vinyl sticker kind of things to try on my switches. I would like new switch covers but it seems the horizontal ones are harder to find, harder to find in-stock, and they are a little pricey for what they are. So I decided to try the vinyl stickers for boats and see how it looks/works. I can always buy new covers if I need to but this will at least give me some more time to find them in-stock.

Does anyone have a diagram or anything of the switch labels/layout? I know what most of mine do but a couple are faded badly and I am not 100% sure of their function. I think the ones I do not know are lights of some sort but it would be nice to validate.

Still need these? I have all the OEM's... I pulled them off to do the LED switch and custom covers. Cover the ride and they are yours. Let me know which ones you need.

Back