• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

One of a kind boat II

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
A lot different than the one I saw in Sacramento. This one was anchored near the sf bay bridge earlier today. F'ing massive, thought it was military at first. Ended up having pass through access doors and balconies on both sides for the small boats and jet skis. If I owned this boat I would name it, "Life Is Not Fair".
image.jpg
image.jpg

That is an awesome yacht!

That is a very odd bow design. I wonder what the advantage of that would be? Super sweet, though! Looks like it could be pretty tough for pirates to board, but I suspect they might think it was military from a distance as well anyway.

Very cool indeed. I assume the bow is leveraging the new tech that big ship are more efficient with a protruding bow?

That's just insane..and the owner is 38?

Amazing what a shrewd business mind can do when given access to huge markets and an ongoing assist from massive corruption! :winkingthumbsup"

Here are a few more, FYI under the "A" on the back was the word "HAMILTON" I thought it could be the mfg. Make no mistake the dinghies on this thing are bigger than most yamaha jet boats. He was parked with the cargo ships.

The last pic is of my yacht at the end of the day with its owner, operator, mechanic and transport crew.

These pics were taken with my wife's iPhone 5s and the previous pics wih my 4s (looks like it time for me to get a new phone (one with a better camera)).

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 19
@Ronnie I'm pretty sure the first pics were taken in one of the special modes....like to make pictures look antiqued? I don't have an iphone so I don't know what thats called.

Awesome shots though.

"It cost well more than $500,000 to fill up the boat's tank" YIKES!

Yup ............ Kinda 'jes makes ya wanna reach back and buy one .......
'Jes for the FUN of it !
Y'all have a GREAT DAY ! out there !
Mikey Lulejian - On a rainy yet nice Monday afternoon on Lake Oconee, GA

Awesome!!

Wonder if he's got any JLs in there...

Guys, please stop posting picture of my Yacht. . . I am trying to keep a low profile.

Looks like something out of a James Bond movie.

images
Reminds me of the Nautilus from The League of Extraordinary Gentleman
nautilus_close_to_finish_by_sameh_koko2-d2xgzz9.jpg

Wonder if he surfs behind it? He should get the wedge to try out:-)

Back