• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Yesterday. Tucked in between the big boys. Holiday Marina E Dock Lake Lanier GA. Sitting on the aft deck with some friends who moor their boat there.

Attachments

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yesterday. Tucked in between the big boys. Holiday Marina E Dock Lake Lanier GA. Sitting on the aft deck with some friends who moor their boat there.
Dear lord are there not size restrictions on Lanier or were those grandfathered in? What gets me is all the talk about banning wake boats due to large waves and wakes but those massive cabin cruisers and speed boats displace A TON of water, more than any wake boat can do. Your boat almost disappeared next to the others lol.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Dear lord are there not size restrictions on Lanier or were those grandfathered in? What gets me is all the talk about banning wake boats due to large waves and wakes but those massive cabin cruisers and speed boats displace A TON of water, more than any wake boat can do. Your boat almost disappeared next to the others lol.
No not gathered in. A couple of docks over are 60-80 foot house boats. At a dock A little north of there is a marina with predominantly sail boats.
Big lake and only our second time out on it since moving to the area. Much to explore.

Last edited:

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That’s crazy they allow those there!! Lake Martin is larger than Lanier but we have size restrictions 30’6” and they can’t have a top speed greater than 60 mph, unless grandfathered in. That being said our lake is overpopulated at times much like I’m sure Lanier is and I could not imagine dealing with those big ass boats.

Last edited:

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
That’s crazy they allow those there!! Lake Martin is larger than Lanier but we have size restrictions of 26’ 11” and they can’t have a top speed greater than 60 mph, unless grandfathered in. That being said our lake is overpopulated at times much like I’m sure Lanier is and I could not imagine dealing with those big ass boats.
Some of the boat wakes in our 19' are definitely a challenge.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
That’s crazy they allow those there!! Lake Martin is larger than Lanier but we have size restrictions of 26’ 11” and they can’t have a top speed greater than 60 mph, unless grandfathered in. That being said our lake is overpopulated at times much like I’m sure Lanier is and I could not imagine dealing with those big ass boats.
We definitely have bigger boats

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Great day for some chill and relax. After dinner laid back on the bow to catch the band playing on the upper deck.

Attachments

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
First post here... here's my "new to me" 2014 Yamaha 242 Limited S. Lovin It... this is our first trip out!! Dog Island Florida.View attachment 178092

This was taken just off St. George Island on the way over to Dog Island... it was perfect. View attachment 178093
Anyone from Tallahassee area on here?
Are the historic ships still uncovered and visible on Dog Island? The ones Hurricane Michael uncovered?

rockinthesuburbs

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
After spending the morning doing sprinklers we took the boat out for a spin. After two tries my son got up on the wakeboard. He was grinning and talking about it for the rest of the night! Looking forward to spending the summer out on the lake!

3EB3693A-BAE9-4F6F-93EC-9EDF145B1B0A.jpeg

YoDaddy292

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally got out for the first time this year. Almost 2 months later than last year :( the first really nice day in Portland.
We were discussing this not long ago. Last year on my birthday (mid April) we were on the boat and it was 80 degrees. This year it snowed.

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Great weather for a lake day dji_export_1653181585411.jpgdji_export_1653182131536.jpg

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Joshua Miller

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
After spending the morning doing sprinklers we took the boat out for a spin. After two tries my son got up on the wakeboard. He was grinning and talking about it for the rest of the night! Looking forward to spending the summer out on the lake!

View attachment 178581
Looks good! I have the same Bimini cover. How much rub are you noticing with the wakeboard rope?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Angostura fishing tournament #2

628A1492-1E8F-4FC3-BB67-0AFFCE5E19D7.jpeg

Farny