• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The only thing I would change is to not prep them directly on the seat where my ass sits! Lol
Meh, anything that gets on the seat wipes right off…as it was no wipe down was necessary..

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Corsair21111

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So you put in at Dorsey Park Ramp? We go there a lot and it never seems to be crowded. How were the ramps - any debris? See any bald eagles - we see them every time we've been there. Conowingo is one of my favorite places to go boating - you just need to watch out for floating logs after storms and early in the season. Down by the dam it tends to collect even more so be careful if you venture down that far. Next time we're there I'll keep an eye out for that beautiful new blue boat.
There was definitely a few logs floating around out there. I don’t have any prior experience to gauge it against so I’m not sure if I’d consider it to be a lot. It was last Tuesday, April 30th when I went out. I grew up only 15 minutes from the Dorsey Park boat ramp and this was the first time in my life I’ve ever been there. The ramps are definitely pretty steep and I had to move a few sticks and small logs out of the way but otherwise it was pretty uneventful. My family all likes to wakeboard and this part of the river looks like it would be a great spot for it. Last season we always went out of Mariner Point Park in Joppatowne MD which is about a 40 minute drive from my house but we definitely be making a bunch of trips to Dorsey this season now that I’ve scoped it out. Plus it’s only another 10 minutes more to get to and I don’t have to deal with salt water so it’s a win for sure. Hopefully we will run into each other out there.

RNYCLV

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just need a seat-height cooler or tote under the middle of the mattress.
Ive got just the cooler for the job... I was just talking to another member about overnights a few weeks ago, this idea solves one of my major issues. Thank you

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Debated putting in yesterday, 14 mph steady wind with 30 mph gusts, white caps and 2' + swells. 36671.jpeg36672.jpeg

YoDaddy292

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
First time out this year. Made it to Mason Lake, all systems were fine (successful shakedown), and even pulled the daughter on her new wakeboard. Feels good to have gotten her out finally. Apparently we were too busy to take pics on the water 😁IMG_1246.jpeg

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Apparently we were too busy to take pics on the water 😁
Rules are, it never happened. Stop trying to sell us on your driveway boating being a full outing of fun. Without verification pics, you have disappointed us, and left everyone wanting more. 😜

8puycj.jpg

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
This is a rule that I live by. I was gonna post an actual @drewkaree sighting this past Friday but since I had no photographic evidence I thought better of it. :)

I did request security camera footage from the Costco parking lot but was referred to their corporate office - and the police.

YoDaddy292

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Rules are, it never happened. Stop trying to sell us on your driveway boating being a full outing of fun. Without verification pics, you have disappointed us, and left everyone wanting more. 😜

View attachment 219732
It was literally a debate I was having in my head before I posted.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
First time out this year. Made it to Mason Lake, all systems were fine (successful shakedown), and even pulled the daughter on her new wakeboard. Feels good to have gotten her out finally. Apparently we were too busy to take pics on the water 😁View attachment 219707
While I do agree with the no pictures thing, I think it’s so awesome that you were too busy having fun you forgot about taking pictures!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
View attachment 219894 this motor is currently getting a few more upgrades, it will be the big kahuna , the goal is 120 mph ,9 seconds in 1/4 mile,

You know things are serious when there are straps to catch the blower….

Edit: I remember my Dad taking me to the NHRA Winter Nationals for my 12th birthday, one of the Top Fuel dragsters had its blower, blow off and it went pretty high in the sky and left a decent dent in the ground when it landed…

Last edited: