• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You guys got to stop messin with my brain. It took me a good minute to see the cake.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Love blueberries!

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
20210109_185719.jpg

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
1610311716233.png

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I saw this earlier, but I apparently missed the joke at first read. Wow. That's dark.
Yeah, some of them.... I think that's what @Liveto99 was talking about.

There are things that will hit folks differently depending on their experiences. I've been through a ton that makes me want to see the funny in many things. The Jeffrey Dahmer type of stuff is particularly funny because, not only did I live through it here, I lived within blocks of that doorknob, and my wife dated the son of the lawyer that defended him. See what I mean? Others in my situation might find it beyond offensive, I chose to look at it a different way. Our place on the lake - within a mile of the Eagle Scout that supposedly killed a man just to see if he could get away with it. My neighbor's kid went to high school with the guy, and the guy likely killed one of their dogs. The neighbor and I say to each other all the time "If people could figure out why we can laugh at stuff like THIS, the world would be a better place". On that one, the wife's grandfather as well as her uncle were morticians. Some of the stories I could share with you guys...at family functions, the laughs...🤷‍♂️

If anything I posted offended anyone, know that it wasn't meant to - there IS humor to be found in lots of things.

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Long time Army here - thick skin. Certainly no offense over a harmless joke. Thanks for trying to make us all laugh! :)

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yeah, some of them.... I think that's what @Liveto99 was talking about.

There are things that will hit folks differently depending on their experiences. I've been through a ton that makes me want to see the funny in many things. The Jeffrey Dahmer type of stuff is particularly funny because, not only did I live through it here, I lived within blocks of that doorknob, and my wife dated the son of the lawyer that defended him. See what I mean? Others in my situation might find it beyond offensive, I chose to look at it a different way. Our place on the lake - within a mile of the Eagle Scout that supposedly killed a man just to see if he could get away with it. My neighbor's kid went to high school with the guy, and the guy likely killed one of their dogs. The neighbor and I say to each other all the time "If people could figure out why we can laugh at stuff like THIS, the world would be a better place". On that one, the wife's grandfather as well as her uncle were morticians. Some of the stories I could share with you guys...at family functions, the laughs...🤷‍♂️

If anything I posted offended anyone, know that it wasn't meant to - there IS humor to be found in lots of things.
It’s all good I just need to read this after 6:30 am 😉

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It’s all good I just need to read this after 6:30 am 😉
That's another item - I work 3pm to 4-7am. My "daytime" is 180 degrees from 99% of everyone. Hope you can still get your morning coffee down :winkingthumbsup"

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
20210111_123927.jpg