• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Quote of the Day

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
''The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.''

WILLIAM ARTHUR WARD

“When I get a chance to play golf or go on a boat with good people, take the boat out and put some lobsters on the grill, get the ice-cold beer and the cigars – that’s heaven here on earth.”

Bernie Mac

If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport

"If I could pay 10 year olds to do your job, I would".

-Mr James Williams

My former boss/company owner/mentor's comment about being in Sales.

We miss you Jim!

Your lack of planning is not my emergency
-Bob Carter

"How many unknown defects are in the software?" A former boss of mine!

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
Teach a man to fish, he eats for life.

“Live your own life, for you will surely die your own death”

You can shear a sheep many times but you can only skin it once.

I don’t mind you making money. You’re just not going to make it all at one time off of me.

Both are my dad. Bless that man.

Worrying about tomorrow does not solve the problem..it only takes the joy away from today.

Never assume, it makes an ass out of you and me

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar, but that doesnt make it a donut..

Don't sweat the petty things..... and don't pet the sweaty things.

Back