• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Reliability of new voting machines questioned-Associated Press

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Bruce, you send me a private message, and then you come on here publicly to shame me?

Nice to see your character.....how about you apologize publicly for accusing me of being some mod you had problems with on another site, which is 100% untrue.........

There is no false pretense here.....apparently you and others are afraid of this topic and what it could uncover.......you guys are so afraid you don’t even what future true investigations of these systems......i for one hope there is serious senate hearings and governing laws introduced, with oversight of these companies.....

I asked you to refute all that i wrote, and instead you just continue to hurl insults.......

As i said in our pm exchange, i didn’t come on here to stir the pot, and said to prove it I’ll stop posting ......how about you prove your end and stop attacking my character over posting an Associated Press article, which i doubt you even read with an open mind.......

And for the 6,894th time, i do not believe this election will be overturned, my intentions were to post an interesting story about the risks of using certain types of voting machines......or of course maybe i am a Russian troll.......good grief.....
Bruce Private messaged you at 930pm last night. His above message was at 9:26. So no, that isn't what happened.

And in your reply to his private message you said you'd stop posting to this thread. Good Grief....give it a rest.

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Bruce Private messaged you at 930pm last night. His above message was at 9:26. So no, that isn't what happened.

And in your reply to his private message you said you'd stop posting to this thread. Good Grief....give it a rest.
So you are saying its ok to attack me in public, then send me a private message 4 minutes later????

Bruce accused me of being someone I’m not, brought his bias on here to settle a score, attacked my character and I am just supposed to let it go?

How about Bruce come on here and admit he was wrong....you know, be a man?

You yourself have said this topic was fine, and except for a few agitators the exchanges have been respectful and thought provoking.....

I said I’ll stop posting to prove I didn’t come on here to start anything......you were on the PM, re-read it......have any of the other elements been carried out???? Are the attacks on my character then just going to go on too unregulated??

Its clear now that this topic may be too sensitive for some to handle on this forum, but saying it was “a game” or “without pre-text” was ridiculous.....and yes attacking or questioning my character was uncalled for........i simply shared an Associated Press article that says we could have a major problem with some voting machines.....that’s the “good grief” part.....

Last edited:

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I said I’ll stop posting to prove I didn’t come on here to start anything
Hey champ, is there an ETA to go with that, because at this point, AAAALLLLLLLLLLLL of this could be handled via PM.

You're belaboring your point, and you're willfully oblivious to the signs around you. Martyrdom doesn't suit you very well. Get off your cross, we need the wood.

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Hey champ, is there an ETA to go with that, because at this point, AAAALLLLLLLLLLLL of this could be handled via PM.

You're belaboring your point, and you're willfully oblivious to the signs around you. Martyrdom doesn't suit you very well. Get off your cross, we need the wood.
Agreed.......so ask Bruce why he didn’t handle this in a PM??????

Maybe you accept insults and people wrongfully accusing you of stuff that isn’t true. I don’t. I am not oblivious to anything.

What is obilivious to some is the blatant breaking of the rules by some, including leaders on this site

“Personal Attacks will not be tolerated”......Are you really NOT going to follow your own rules Bruce????

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Enduro900, I have been incredibly tolerant.

Is your intention to abuse our forum with arguments or to discuss boating?

If you want to continue using our forum I suggest that you end this debate and return to boating discussion as you previously committed to do.

If you reply with anything other than agreement to move on from this debate your account will be blocked as will any future account(s) associated with you.

If you wish to use our forum productively for boating discussion I will not hold any grudge and look forward to positive discussion.

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I’ll end this “thread” with some humor......so you guys can attack John Oliver instead of me going forward:

Back to steering fins it is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.