• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shelbyville Illinois, July 31th to August 2nd 2015

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Too funny @Steve & Heidi !!!! We will see how this year goes. Those jello shots are just too good. We actually made 40 for Yamahapalooza.

RampRage

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@OperationROL staying at Shelbyville inn friday and Saturday night. Work has caused me to shorten the trip.

Reactions: 007

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Hey, do we want to specify a specific vhf channel for when on the water? I thought we had last year.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
image.jpg Any one want my rock tammer mud flaps ? They bolt to the hitch so they remove with the hitch when not using , if any one is interested I'll bring them with me , I'll let them go for $75 , I'm getting rid of them because my new truck I don't need them :)

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Last edited:

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Soooooo, I'm getting pretty excited! My 5 year old daughter is probably as excited as I am, "How many more days until our boat vacation Dad?"

My buddy Adrian and I hope to learn to surf next weekend via the generous offers from all you awesome JBN'rs have put out there. We had actually came up with a deal last year where I buy the boat and he buys the board.... seems pretty fair to me. I told him to maybe hold off on buying one until we maybe get to try one or two and see what works.

Anyways, can't wait to meet everyone!!! Less than a week and I'm loading my rig for Shelbyville!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
We are 90% loaded! One loooong day of very hard work today and then we leave after wife and I go on a double date. Maybe I will nap somewhere in there too. Cumberland here we come! Shelbyville be ready for us!
if nate brings all these new friends then we will have 12 adults and 5 kids. means I would be bringing over 10% of the party!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Boat Crazy do not let me forget, I would like to get back behind your boat again on the wake board!!