• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

show off your guns here(fire arms)

Bedlamfirm

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Sitting here bored at my sons soccer practice and came across this thread. Pic of what is usually carried. Sig 320 carry. Pocket dump pic. Sig 226 at home. And several rugers and a few black rifles.

Attachments

Chip F.

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Here is my home made harbor freight gun case. Ruger Mark 3 .22 , CZ 75B in matte stainless 9 mm, CZ 2075 RAMI 9mm. and my Black rain AR .223 . I live very close a very famous stripping pit shooting range so we have lots of fun with our choice of targets and what people bring to shoot.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
View attachment 47830 View attachment 47831 View attachment 47832 View attachment 47830 View attachment 47831 View attachment 47832 Here is my home made harbor freight gun case. Ruger Mark 3 .22 , CZ 75B in matte stainless 9 mm, CZ 2075 RAMI 9mm. and my Black rain AR .223 . I live very close a very famous stripping pit shooting range so we have lots of fun with our choice of targets and what people bring to shoot.
Is that a cerakote job on the lower ? I have a WWII 1911 I'm thinking of having Cerakoted. hard to part with the original finish/appearance but its not a collectors piece, seen some days.

Chip F.

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is that a cerakote job on the lower ? I have a WWII 1911 I'm thinking of having Cerakoted. hard to part with the original finish/appearance but its not a collectors piece, seen some days.
No, it's anodized .

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
No, it's anodized .
Where did you send your lower and upper to get this done? Any anodizing I know of is just a solid color. A buddy is getting ready to build an Ar10 and wants to get something similar done to it. Thx

Chip F.

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
In lieu of posting my current arms, more than two, I will post a picture of my Grape Shot possibly from a canister shot, giant shot gun shell, fired or dropped from a carronade cannon sometime around the Revolutionary war and up to the War of 1812, the battle of Plattsburgh, N.Y. actually happened in 1814. Found in the mid 80s on the bottom of Lake Champlain while using my Garrett xs-500 underwater metal detector. There are over 300 years of commercial and military activity on the bottom of this lake between Canada and the Hudson River. Burlington harbor, inside the breakwater, is a treasure chest of artifacts just stay out of the Ferry channel while it is in operation. Wait until it closed for winter. Taken from personal experience. Mostly old paddle wheeler china, old clay pipes, hand blown glass, clay jugs etc. @veedubtek You will soon see the benefits of picking others trash from the bottom.1030160950.jpgI cannot imagine the force of that iron as an anti personnel, anti rigging weapon fired level across the deck of a wooden ship.

Last edited:

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

BMF JK

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Latest addition to my collection. Ruger precision rifle in . 308 .
Mounted one of my hunting scopes for now until I can save some pennies for some glass worthy of this beauty.
image.jpeg

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Latest addition to my collection. Ruger precision rifle in . 308 .
Mounted one of my hunting scopes for now until I can save some pennies for some glass worthy of this beauty.
View attachment 48012
I just ordered one of those myself. But I got the newer model. just a few changes. shorted rail on top, added a muzzle break, a couple other minor things.

Ruger Precision, got it in 308 20". They are hard to find, had to go to gun broker...ended up being almost 1300 with shipping. Hoping to get it dialed in nicely at 1K yds. Going to put the Vortex Viper HS LR 6-24x50 FFP on it.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is our new Ruger mark iii 22/45 and my daughters first fifty shots with a pistol,

We shot 250 rounds with three different brands of ammo and didn't have a single jam or mis-fire,

Emily's first  50.jpg

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Good job @Scottintexas !! You must be a proud father - she did a great job!!!

Looks like everything is pretty much on the paper too - better than my first time (not ashamed to admit it either).
Hope you can get her back out there again and maybe even take a few lessons here and there. -- personal tip: looks like she's shooting a bit to the left, make sure she has the pad of her finger on the trigger, she may be shooting more with her knuckle, so when she squeezes it pushes the gun to the left.

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Big Shasta - I too bought an RPR GenII. I will be slowly building it to perfection. I got mine from Field and Stream when they had their's on sale for @1299. Mine is chambered in 6.5 creedmore with the 24" barrel.

I know I want to put an Accu-shot bipod and monopod on it... but I'm stumped on the glass. Vortex is at the top of my (never ending) list but I'm torn on which one. The VIPER PST 6-24 x50 FFP ($945) would be a great entry scope but the RAZOR HD GenI 5-20x50 FFP is a better price/ability match to the steel at $1699 and has a much larger MOA adjustment with a 35mm tube.

Thoughts?

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Noko

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here's my latest. Ruger Super Blackhawk .44mag and a S&W 500 6.5in barrel. I haven't shot the 500 yet. And a Mossberg 500 tactical shotgun.IMG_0683.JPG IMG_0727.JPG

elcue

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
IMG_3492.JPG IMG_0584.JPG IMG_1121.JPGJust got this. S&W R8 performance center revolver. Also have Glock 19 9mm with crimson trace laser/light, Kel Tec KSG shotgun red dot sight and vertical grip, and Ruger SR .22 silver and black Raider Nation style.

Last edited:

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How long do the background checks usually take to comeback? I know they can take up to three days but what's the real average? I have only ever purchased from shows so I have never gone through a dealer or retailer.