• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgen2013

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well none of you are going to Austria , Israel, or Japan, they just slammed the door shut.

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Well none of you are going to Austria , Israel, or Japan, they just slammed the door shut.
Not long until the USA closes the borders to covid hot spots and force people to stay 15 days in Cancun to quarantine before traveling to the USA. So stupid..

CAM212SS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Everyone points fingers at the non vaccinated causing people to die.. I guess it's ok then, for a vaccinated person to spread the virus to another vaccinated person, and the one they gave it to, die. From what I see with many on this forum, if they were vaccinated, its OK... dont look at them for "killing someone's grandma". They did the right thing and got the shot, or two, or three

BUT... if a non vaccinated person spread the virus to either a vaccinated or not person, then DAMN them to hell

Why are you all not calling out the ones who have the vaccine killing others with the virus they spread. Even spreading it without knowing they have it. That is what I see you all doing to those who have not received the shot.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Everyone points fingers at the non vaccinated causing people to die.. I guess it's ok then, for a vaccinated person to spread the virus to another vaccinated person, and the one they gave it to, die. From what I see with many on this forum, if they were vaccinated, its OK... dont look at them for "killing someone's grandma". They did the right thing and got the shot, or two, or three

BUT... if a non vaccinated person spread the virus to either a vaccinated or not person, then DAMN them to hell

Why are you all not calling out the ones who have the vaccine killing others with the virus they spread. Even spreading it without knowing they have it. That is what I see you all doing to those who have not received the shot.
Who is saying all of this? How about a quote from the post?

Tgen2013

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So I found out that all the ladies I know experiencing vax side effects have the following:

Extreme shortness of breath, like an elephant is sitting on them.
A few have measurable water in their heart lining.
All are being treated with Colchicine. Apparently it works pretty quickly and pretty well.
My gal is still bitching at her MD,..well see how this works out

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
A little concerning that Israel has closed its borders....they are one of the least "politically correct" nations around, driven by hard data. I hope it's for an overabundance of caution vs something they've learned that isn't public knowledge yet. Time will tell.

Tgen2013

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
A little concerning that Israel has closed its borders....they are one of the least "politically correct" nations around, driven by hard data. I hope it's for an overabundance of caution vs something they've learned that isn't public knowledge yet. Time will tell.
I think its to keep other more lethal undesirables out of the country. I don't blame them.
Great cover. No one will call you a racist.

OMICRON not much of a new variant,........but our system will use it like a nuclear "SCARIANT".

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

Gotta say, this may be the oddest post that I have read on this thread. o_O

Jim

Tgen2013

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Within the last 48 hours judges in Missouri, Kentucky, and Louisiana blocked mandates for healthcare workers. This is soo going to end up in SCOTUS faster than we thought.

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Interesting article.

Particularly the part about how the virus likely mutated into the omicron variant…can’t blame the pure bloods for this one.

@Bruce can you do a background check on the doctor?

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Interesting article.

Particularly the part about how the virus likely mutated into the omicron variant…can’t blame the pure bloods for this one.

@Bruce can you do a background check on the doctor?

That's a very interesting article. But it's lots of speculation and some incorrect assertions. So it reads to me as more of a slightly flawed hypothesis formulating text rather than a educational piece of work.

This would be just fine if it was discussed only amongst those who have the capacity to dissect it and understand it's flaws, while making use of it's thought provoking lines. That's one way in which science can get going. But when presented to the general public, it's effect is unknown and many times the information is taken at face value with deleterious effects.

Lurch

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
It's sad that we are still dealing with Covid for nearly 2 years, all because "the government ain't telling me what to do."
LOL

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
It's sad that we are still dealing with Covid for nearly 2 years, all because "the government ain't telling me what to do."
Funny, the countries where they don't have a choice, are still dealing with COVID.... by this logic they should be free and clear.

Check out this mind-blowing chart, the states with the least government restrictions are having are the best in the country at community transmission.

It's sad people really have no idea still.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Funny, the countries where they don't have a choice, are still dealing with COVID.... by this logic they should be free and clear.

Check out this mind-blowing chart, the states with the least government restrictions are having are the best in the country at community transmission.

WOW!! Surely the data from Florida is rigged. (sarcasm)

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

We have no restrictions and we’re bright red.

I couldn’t figure out how Florida could possibly be the only place that has low spread border to border, but this makes some sense of it, if true:

“Because Florida only reports those positive cases among people who are full-time residents of Florida. So, if your full-time residence is in Ohio, and you have a condo in Miami Beach and you go down there and you get COVID, you’re not a case in Florida. You’re not even a case in Ohio. You’re nothing, and that’s why I don’t put a lot of impact on that Florida case rate.”

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

I couldn’t figure out how Florida could possibly be the only place that has low spread border to border, but this makes some sense of it, if true:

“Because Florida only reports those positive cases among people who are full-time residents of Florida. So, if your full-time residence is in Ohio, and you have a condo in Miami Beach and you go down there and you get COVID, you’re not a case in Florida. You’re not even a case in Ohio. You’re nothing, and that’s why I don’t put a lot of impact on that Florida case rate.”
If true that obviously skews the data.

I’ve wondered how accurate any of the data sets are. Especially the vaccinated/unvaccinated hospitalization rates.

If someone shows up at the ED with a stroke/heat attack etc. how are they proving their status? Does the hospital assume negative, require proof, take the word of the patient or family members? Does someone follow up later on in the stay to verify accuracy? Are the same standards being followed throughout the country?

I know where I live there is a state database of vaccination status for the covid vaccine. But are they as a matter of routine cross checking the data?

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Yeah. Florida's numbers are about as reliable as China's.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Yeah. Florida's numbers are about as reliable as China's.
Only believe the data when it's convenient and towards your beliefs, huh?

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

Easy - we let it take it natural course. We stayed open, most of the state has either been exposed or has been vaccinated. (Same for most of the Southeast)

Status
Not open for further replies.