• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 Jetboaters.net NFL fantasy league!!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
One of the girls in my local league picks the people based on how cute she thinks they are. She is actually 4-2 right now... of course I just beat her by 65 points lol.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Somehow I managed to pull a 3-3 record out of my ass lol. My draft sucked, ended up drafting 2 QB's 2 TE's and 2 DEF's! Lets just say its a weekly thing with trying to pickup the leftovers on waivers to make a team. Lost Beckham and Rodgers for the year and they were my 2 best players lol. Oh well. Next year I'll be prepared.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a descent WR if someone is loaded in that spot. I have the #1 and #2 TE's in the league so I can let one of them go and I have several good running backs so one of them could be up for grabs also I have Cam Newton and could probably let him go at this point if someone is willing to trade a WR worth any of those guys.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@ScarabMike u know you have 3 qb ‘s...... right?

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I was wondering why the FA QBs looked so light. I will say I am kinda disappointed with only 4 team playoff and 12 teams total. I'm still trying to make my push though, have six more weeks.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I went to bed last night losing by seven points. My only player in the game had scored 0 points up to half-time. Somehow he managed over 17 points in the second half, which was more than he had scored all year combined! So instead of falling to 2 - 5 I am now 3 - 4 !

I also has Amari Cooper on the bench. He scored less than 8 points in the last 5 games, and he had 33 points last week.

This is a funny game.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I went to bed last night losing by seven points. My only player in the game had scored 0 points up to half-time. Somehow he managed over 17 points in the second half, which was more than he had scored all year combined! So instead of falling to 2 - 5 I am now 3 - 4 !

I also has Amari Cooper on the bench. He scored less than 8 points in the last 5 games, and he had 33 points last week.

This is a funny game.
And then this week you draw the Ball Busters ugh that's gotta hurt after a nice come behind victory like that knowing that this weekend all your playoff hopes and dreams come crashing down and preparing to play in the 5th-8th place playoff bracket becomes your fate but you never know crazier things have happened I mean Mike did win this hand lol. :p

Last edited:

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I talk smack then your defense scores 35 points tonight wtf:mad:

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I never put 2 and 2 together that you were ball buster @robert843 ! Game on! Should be a fun run to the top 4 this year.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I hadn't even looked yet! 29 points is a nice start!
Yes it was it had me nervous but the boy's fought hard to make it look respectable and it now looks like it will come down to Tyreek Hill vs CJ Anderson tomorrow night to decide the finish.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes it was it had me nervous but the boy's fought hard to make it look respectable and it now looks like it will come down to Tyreek Hill vs CJ Anderson tomorrow night to decide the finish.
Hey man, don't go counting your chickens before they hatch. This thing ain't over yet! I just need C.J. Anderson to score 50.19 points tonight and I am golden :)

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’ve got 3 players on bye this week..... watch me actually win a game with stupid effin luck!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm officially the worst team in the League....LOL I guess someone has to be!

Team Phillips....bring it on!!!! You ready to be beat by the worst team out there!!!! LOL
I might beat you this week!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Well, that was a nice start to the week @robert843 !!! Can’t wait to see how this plays out.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well, that was a nice start to the week @robert843 !!! Can’t wait to see how this plays out.
LOL yes nothing I like more then seeing a guy a I released a week or two ago score 20+ points on me while my work horse running back scores less then 3 points not the start I was looking for at all. Between Forte and Gurley I think their points alone my beat my whole team this week. I expected to lose this week though as even though I have the best record as of today in the league when you look the stats you have the best team in the league.