• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 Jetboaters.net NFL fantasy league!!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow looks like @CraigAR - Last Manning Standing is make a last second playoff run! I knew Me - Ball Busters, @0627Devildog - The Shizzl and @GiddYupJoe - Last Manning Standing were in but thought for sure @ScarabMike - Nighthawks were going to grab that last spot.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I started out strong, but somewhere around week 6 my entire team lost their tampons and I've been on a downward spiral ever since.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Nice quality win right there @Julian I was not anticipating the ass whipping I was handed this week!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've been pretty bad, but I enjoy doing this each week.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Mr. Ballbuster........ Trade A. Morris for my L. Bell?......... hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm

How much cash you got????o_O

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mr. Ballbuster........ Trade A. Morris for my L. Bell?......... hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm

How much cash you got????o_O
In 15 minutes your season is over just figured I would let him keep playing lol.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Murf'n'surf ballbuster is trying to stack up on me lol. Help a fellow swfloridian out. Check out my trade offer lol.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I got in over my head on this league. I feel I should have given up my spot to someone else. I forgot about the draft, and continually forget to check line-up before game day. I have three other money leagues (all in ESPN) that get all of my attention.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Im getting my ass kicked!!!! LOL.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Playoffs?? Someone say Playoffs??

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 lucky your trade 4 Hill went through at the last minute or I would have had you. It's been fun good luck guys.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 lucky your trade 4 Hill went through at the last minute or I would have had you. It's been fun good luck guys.
Incorrect my good sir Tyrek Hill has been on my team since week one. The trade messed me up actually I got Hunt and Wentz in the trade. I did not start Wentz and Hunt only scored 6 points which was the lowest position player score on my team. Had the trade not gone through I would have actually scored an additional 12 points this week as his replacement would have been Morris who started in that spot last week. Meaning I should actually have beat you by 27 points instead of 15. This was a shoot out this week no way my team can throw that up again next week just hoping to keep it close next week its not over yet its a 2 week match @CraigAR

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Incorrect my good sir Tyrek Hill has been on my team since week one. The trade messed me up actually I got Hunt and Wentz in the trade. I did not start Wentz and Hunt only scored 6 points which was the lowest position player score on my team. Had the trade not gone through I would have actually scored an additional 12 points this week as his replacement would have been Morris who started in that spot last week. Meaning I should actually have beat you by 27 points instead of 15. This was a shoot out this week no way my team can throw that up again next week just hoping to keep it close next week its not over yet its a 2 week match @CraigAR
So I'm still in it with my waiver wire team lol?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I'm still in it with my waiver wire team lol?
Yes sir. @Scuba_ref won the championship two years in a row with waiver wire teams sometimes they are the best especially at the end of the season. Now if you would please keep it under 100 points next week that would be much appreciated lol!

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes sir. @Scuba_ref won the championship two years in a row with waiver wire teams sometimes they are the best especially at the end of the season. Now if you would please keep it under 100 points next week that would be much appreciated lol!
@robert843 what are the rules for the playoffs? What happens if I luckily win next week when I lost this week?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 what are the rules for the playoffs? What happens if I luckily win next week when I lost this week?
Best way to put it is you didn't loose this week. The two weeks are combined so we will both start next week with our current scores but we can change our rosters thankfully as I have player suspended. So its not about just wining next week you need to beat me by 16 points and then you would move on to the championship game. If I remember correctly from last year who ever loses our match is still not done they would move into a 3rd place game against the loser from @0627Devildog and @GiddYupJoe which also will be a combined two week match up so no matter what you have another 3 weeks left win or lose.

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Best way to put it is you didn't loose this week. The two weeks are combined so we will both start next week with our current scores but we can change our rosters thankfully as I have player suspended. So its not about just wining next week you need to beat me by 16 points and then you would move on to the championship game. If I remember correctly from last year who ever loses our match is still not done they would move into a 3rd place game against the loser from @0627Devildog and @GiddYupJoe which also will be a combined two week match up so no matter what you have another 3 weeks left win or lose.
Sweet, thanks for the info and good luck. This is my first time playing in a fantasy league and I must say that I really enjoyed it. Following every game and not just my lousy Giants brought new life to the game. I will for sure be back next year and now that I know how the draft and league work, watch out. Good luck to all in the playoffs.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sweet, thanks for the info and good luck. This is my first time playing in a fantasy league and I must say that I really enjoyed it. Following every game and not just my lousy Giants brought new life to the game. I will for sure be back next year and now that I know how the draft and league work, watch out. Good luck to all in the playoffs.
I agree I played in this league last year which was my first time ever so this makes my second try. Living in South Carolina most of my life I always watched college ball on Saturdays but only really watched nfl when I got lucky enough for my Broncos to be on tv. It really showed last year when I drafted my team as I drafted a bunch of older big name players because they were who I knew. Both years now made me watch a lot of games I would have never watched prior to this so it's made Sunday's more interesting.