• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 Lake Shelbyville Illinois Gathering, July 26th to July 30th 2017

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I golfed once when I was 17. If I were going to be there early enough I'd join in. This will give me a good excuse to come down at least a day early next year.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
2 rooms available at Gregory's. If you are in need of a room, Candice Rose had 2 rooms there and now cannot attend. If someone replaces her, she will get a refund so if you need a room make sure they know you are replacing her.

1 room available at Lithia Resort. I believe @Tad's motel room is still available.

1 Slip available. Ryan & Alicia will be riding on another boat now instead of bringing their boat. They already paid $120 for their slip and are looking for someone to take it over.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Is someone bringing a drone?

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I thought the Corps of Engineers had some rules against drones on the lake? Seems like I read that a few (dozen) pages back.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I've got a drone. :winkingthumbsup"

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
2 rooms available at Gregory's. If you are in need of a room, Candice Rose had 2 rooms there and now cannot attend. If someone replaces her, she will get a refund so if you need a room make sure they know you are replacing her.

1 room available at Lithia Resort. I believe @Tad's motel room is still available.

1 Slip available. Ryan & Alicia will be riding on another boat now instead of bringing their boat. They already paid $120 for their slip and are looking for someone to take it over.
I sent a fb message to Kevin & Denise to see if they wanted to cancel their rooms in town and take any of these. I seen them on sunday at LOTO and they mentioned they might switch if something was available.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
What are the room configurations? If they had 2 Queens I might be interested. It might be too damn hot for camping.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Nvm, wife says she was looking forward to camping. So, that takes care of that. Lol!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Shoot! No, I didn't get that done. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder.

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hopefully about this time next week I will be pulling into Lithia Springs!!!
IMG_2864.JPG

R00st

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Unfortunately we have to cancel :( Long story short my first home I kept as a rental was completely trashed by the tenants and I have to finish the repairs so it is ready to be sold- paying two mortgages without rental income is not fun.

That being said- I have one room (they only charged me for one night of the three night reservation) at Lithia- the Blue Spruce cabin. Does anyone need a cheap room?
I also have three days of paid slip fees at Lithia Marina (Thursday/Friday/Saturday). Neither are refundable so I will be eating the cost on them- if someone wants a room or a slip, you can have them @ 50% cost!

I will wait to officially cancel the reservation on the cabin until this evening, in case someone wants the reservation. The slip can be canceled but since there is no refund it makes no sense to do that. Worst case ill just give it away to whomever wants it, so it does not go wasted.

If anyone is interested- please PM me asap. Thanks

Last edited:

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I think @BigAbe75 is glamping in style with a big class A.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey gang, as you know, @JetBoatPilot has been a long time sponsor of ours and attended last year. Part of his reason to attend was to meet his clients and partake in all that we do. Through his experience, he talked with many of you and conducted some field research to find out what you like, don't like and would like to see. While I don't know what's coming, I know a product was designed, prototyped, and built that took much of your feedback into account. The word on the street is the new product will revolutionize the market even bigger than the Thrust Vectors did. I tried to beg him to come this year to introduce whatever the new product is to all of us, but for some reason he picked the birth of his newest child over us. lol. Seriously, his wife will give birth to their newest addition within the coming days, so he cannot join us again. We wish them a safe and joyous delivery. We are also eagerly awaiting the announcement of the latest product! ;)

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Unfortunately we have to cancel :( Long story short my first home I kept as a rental was completely trashed by the tenants and I have to finish the repairs so it is ready to be sold- paying two mortgages without rental income is not fun.

That being said- I have one room (they only charged me for one night of the three night reservation) at Lithia- the Blue Spruce cabin. Does anyone need a cheap room?
I also have three days of paid slip fees at Lithia Marina (Thursday/Friday/Saturday). Neither are refundable so I will be eating the cost on them- if someone wants a room or a slip, you can have them @ 50% cost!

I will wait to officially cancel the reservation on the cabin until this evening, in case someone wants the reservation. The slip can be canceled but since there is no refund it makes no sense to do that. Worst case ill just give it away to whomever wants it, so it does not go wasted.

If anyone is interested- please PM me asap. Thanks
Too bad! Hope to connect with you soon!

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Feel your pain @R00st! @Harley can identify too. Hope it all works out, sorry its trashing your plans.