• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2019 Release coming soon!

Welcome, first post... Guerilla marketing?
Nope. Just been lurking for about a month, considering a AR240 but began to wait until 2019 announcements. Test ride in the Scarab 255 Open 3 weeks ago, got me even more excited to see what Yamaha has up their sleeves.

first post from me as well. Looking to get a 19 footer so Im hoping theres some positive changes

From the vague distant looks of it seems to be a nice refresh for the 19' boats. Just hope it's not a 3k hike like the other models. Well I kind of do as that helps the used market :D

Nope. Just been lurking for about a month, considering a AR240 but began to wait until 2019 announcements. Test ride in the Scarab 255 Open 3 weeks ago, got me even more excited to see what Yamaha has up their sleeves.

Welcome aboard!

Here we go

Attachments

• 72B7B967-4342-45B1-A8B2-61884621A548.png
    72B7B967-4342-45B1-A8B2-61884621A548.png
    271 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
New models are up!!

Introducing the 27' Yamaha Splash. It's 27' wide not long though :D

image.jpeg

I believe this is new

2F8DE078-4F3F-4602-A781-04A5E847AB1F.png

New "Wakebooster"... patented, but description looks awfully familiar. Licensed from Gantlin???

Oh, yes, the new site is up!

But it seems to be happening.
They added 1500 this last year to the 24 foot top of the line boats with 12 inch screens. I'd love to know what one would get for a 3k increase???

Yamaha has been very strategic, very intentional, and very successful in how they have gone after - and eventually came to dominate - the 21 - 24 foot bowrider category over the last 15 years or so. If they go after the 27 foot market, I would expect a similar approach... and would not bet against them.

I would be interested in a slightly larger Yamaha 25’+ that had a legit head, cockpit fridge/sink, don’t need it to be a surf model. Slightly deeper V for some better inshore/offshore Ocean 3’-6’ waves/wakes/chop, or just the extra size/weigh cutting through rougher stuff a bit better. If it came in around $70k-$75k ($16k-$20k increase over current AR240) would sell a crap load I would bet. Later they could offer a Limited and then Surf models and maybe do well in the $90k range, but I think that would be a stretch.

I wonder if spider cracks still won't be covered. They offer same types of limited lifetime hulls on a lot of boats but seems spider cracks or improper gel cost somehow is denied and takes a dealer to really go to bat for you regardless of boat mfg.

3235B75A-92E9-4D8E-9378-D9095CE068F2.png

Using the tie downs huh. I wonder where they got that idea :D

WakeBooster seems like such a funny name though. Interested to see what it looks like.

I'm happy I got the 2018 AR240. They eliminated the anolog guages and its just blank with a phone cradle...looks weird. Other then the warranty and nozzles nothing I'm missing. Oh you can have the $2200 price increase too...ouch!

8D418C30-4328-4C63-A4F2-3522DB78BE3D.png

Back