• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Beaufort, NC September 25-27

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Interested but I’m not finding any lodging is there sometime I should be looking at?

Austin-BR

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just booked Beaufort Hotel NC. Fancy but close to the boat ramp and the parking lot.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So we just sold our boat.. we are out for the weekend. @robert843 we had reservations at the inlet inn for Friday and saturday night. Ots. Ot the cheapest. We gonna call tomorrow and cancel if you are interested in that place.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So we just sold our boat.. we are out for the weekend. @robert843 we had reservations at the inlet inn for Friday and saturday night. Ots. Ot the cheapest. We gonna call tomorrow and cancel if you are interested in that place.
Wow that was unexpected, you looking to replace it and with what,?

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Wow that was unexpected, you looking to replace it and with what,?
Think he bought a 30ft center console. Sucks you won't make it this weekend but totally get it. @robert843 you could probably snag his room at the Inlet Inn if you coordinate. The Beayfort Hotel is really nice. Stayed there last year.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Think he bought a 30ft center console. Sucks you won't make it this weekend but totally get it. @robert843 you could probably snag his room at the Inlet Inn if you coordinate. The Beayfort Hotel is really nice. Stayed there last year.
I will have to see I had an accident that has locked me up right now I fell better I may go

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Something bigger and slower.. like an older sport cruiser so we can weekend on. We will be in New bern this Sat meeting friends now that we don't have a boat.
Maybe you can just roll with us if we can make it I hope to know by Tuesday.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
FYI, I am not going on this anymore. Looks like rain on Friday and Saturday and I had to make a decision to cancel my AirBnb by yesterday, so I did. Put over a grand back in my pocket. Didn't want to haul the boat out there and sit in a room while it rained both days. Storms also make for waves and wind and all that.

Was looking forward to this and will plan it again sometime.

Austin-BR

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We went on Friday under rain so I decide to don't take the cover for the travel and see what happens. Worked well. No boating on Friday, just driving around the city, walking a bit between rain showers and settle there. But Saturday and Sunday the weather were great! I used the Curtis Perry ramp and the parking lot from the hotel, all walking distance and no lines to launch.

Attachments

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We went on Friday under rain so I decide to don't take the cover for the travel and see what happens. Worked well. No boating on Friday, just driving around the city, walking a bit between rain showers and settle there. But Saturday and Sunday the weather were great! I used the Curtis Perry ramp and the parking lot from the hotel, all walking distance and no lines to launch.
[/QUOTE
Looks like you had shack all to yourself.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Nice, good for you! Bummed I didn't go but really wanted more than a day....