• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fish box plug

Skroggy66

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have accidentally pitched my fish box plug, I can't seem to find the correct part number to get a replacement. Any help please.

Skroggy66

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Did you mean Live Well Plug? Yamaha Sports Plaza Item number 8.
My FSH didn't come with a fish box plug.
No I had a plug for the front fish box, the box on the right side up front. When I am off shore I can add saltwater to my ice to keep my fish even colder. I accidently through it out.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
No I had a plug for the front fish box, the box on the right side up front. When I am off shore I can add saltwater to my ice to keep my fish even colder. I accidently through it out.
I gather the live well plug isn't the same size?

When I had a 2005 SX230 with a built in cooler, I just went to west marine and found an off the shelf plug that fit the cooler drain.

One of these: Brass Baitwell Drain Plug

Skroggy66

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I gather the live well plug isn't the same size?

When I had a 2005 SX230 with a built in cooler, I just went to west marine and found an off the shelf plug that fit the cooler drain.

One of these: Brass Baitwell Drain Plug
I will give that a try, I have a west marine just down the road from me.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Home Depot sells rubber stoppers. I bet one of those will fit.

DStinson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was just about to start a thread about this very same topic. I was fairly certain my boat came with a fish box plug. I haven’t been able to find it so it made me question if it actually did come with one.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was just about to start a thread about this very same topic. I was fairly certain my boat came with a fish box plug. I haven’t been able to find it so it made me question if it actually did come with one.
Mine didn’t....