• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I FOUND MY NEXT BOAT

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Here's a video of my next dream boat. Amazing engines.

"That's a big boat for twins" "Oh..."

Each of those engines is nearly the cost of my whole boat (252SE)!!! But man, they're awesome--I remember when they first hit the market a while back.

Why wasn't I born rich as opposed to so damn good looking?

Why wasn't I born rich as opposed to so damn good looking?
It's hard not to be good looking in a 212SE....that's why I bought one...makes me look younger

Definitely a bad ass rig.. those engines are pretty amazing!

Dude @RobbieO you gotta tell us the price before we fall in love with it. Good chance I'm never gonna scrape up the $1.03mil purchase price.

It does look like a Swiss army knife of boats though.

Dude @RobbieO you gotta tell us the price before we fall in love with it. Good chance I'm never gonna scrape up the $1.03mil purchase price.

1.3 Million "Nicely Equiped"! LOL

I’m good with my 60k 212SE…for now….will be buying more lottery tickets in the near future

What about fuel consumption? The boat is for gas station owners mostly)

What about fuel consumption? The boat is for gas station owners mostly)
Anyone buying this boat won't be worrying about GPH.....but those engines do have a transmission and shift to different gear ratios for optimal performance and fuel economy.....(for what its worth....that is pretty cool though)

Back