• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot Customers Please Read

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
As each year draws to a close boat owners begin to shift their attention to things that are not boating related. Boats have been put away for the winter season. Kids are back in school. People are busy with life and boating tends to be far from the forefront of their minds.

Here at JetBoatPilot this poses a unique challenge each year. We must maintain a work force that is sufficient to meet the needs of the business during the busy season even during the off season when the work slows down. In order to avoid layoffs and seasonal workhour reductions for our team, JetBoatPilot offers sale discounts that incentivize shoppers to purchase accessories during these off season months.

We wanted to share this with you to help you understand that while you may see an increase in e-mails in your inbox this time of year, it is for a very real purpose, and that is to keep our team working. Because of your support our team can support their families with consistent steady income!

Thank you for your continued support, the kind emails, and texts sharing your feedback with our company. It means a lot to us that we've been accepted by the jet boater community and that our products do deliver as promised. When you need us we'll be here doing what we love, making boat parts that INSPIRE CONFIDENCE.

Attachments

• SMART SHOPPERS SAVINGS GUIDE.jpg
    SMART SHOPPERS SAVINGS GUIDE.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 93
Thanks Wil!

Thanks Will! Keep up the good work!!

As each year draws to a close boat owners begin to shift their attention to things that are not boating related. Boats have been put away for the winter season. Kids are back in school. People are busy with life and boating tends to be far from the forefront of their minds.

Here at JetBoatPilot this poses a unique challenge each year. We must maintain a work force that is sufficient to meet the needs of the business during the busy season even during the off season when the work slows down. In order to avoid layoffs and seasonal workhour reductions for our team, JetBoatPilot offers sale discounts that incentivize shoppers to purchase accessories during these off season months.

We wanted to share this with you to help you understand that while you may see an increase in e-mails in your inbox this time of year, it is for a very real purpose, and that is to keep our team working. Because of your support our team can support their families with consistent steady income!

Thank you for your continued support, the kind emails, and texts sharing your feedback with our company. It means a lot to us that we've been accepted by the jet boater community and that our products do deliver as promised. When you need us we'll be here doing what we love, making boat parts that INSPIRE CONFIDENCE.
This is also why we are happy to host group buys for vendors like Jetboatpilot! Nothing like good partnerships to keep things going well!

JBP has great customer service.

Thanks Will
Just want to say JBP has the BEST customer support I’ve ever dealt with! Its great to deal with a company with that values the customer like you do. Keep up the great work!

@JetBoatPilot , thanks for the explanation. I’ve been a customer since you started the business and plan to stay a customer for as long as I own a jet boat.

i just started what will likely be the first and last restoration of my boat and your seadek like hull protection kits are on my list up upgrades so i should be placing an order for them around April. Why April for me? Two words, annual bonus or discretionary income. At the same time it seems like there are never group buys or sales of what I want in April, understanding that business probably starts to pick up at that time. I’m sure you already realize this but your products have a long life so even loyal customers don’t make recurring purchases of the same items often. That stated, I assume that you rely, at least in large part, on getting new customers. If this is correct continuing to be transparent and running your business as you have been should make and keep it successful. Just my two cents as i have referred many yamaha jet boat owners to JBP for those reasons over the years.

as a side note Will , it has been a real privilege watching you and your business grow over the years. I remember your first product, you borrowing a boat and proposing to your Fiancé now wife on it, the birth of your first child more recently the shift to producing and selling PPE during the start of the pandemic and donating some of the proceeds and products to people and organizations in need. I look forward to seeing what’s next, maybe JBP expanding its global base of customers, it’s always sunny / boating whether somewhere right? Good luck in tutu future endeavors whatever they may be.

Last edited:
"as a side note Jeff, "wrong name Ronnie" you must mean Will.
Sorry Jeff, I edited to correct the brain fart.

fyi I plan to place an order for the biggest fins and fangs available as part of this, my boat first / last big boat restoration.

Back