• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lucky 13 Cone group discount

Lee18

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I spoke to Jerry at Green Hulk about getting a volume discount for the Lucky 13 Cone (L13). Green Hulk has offered to give a discount for JB.net to anyone that wants to buy them. It is essentially a volume discount that you can buy individually as he feels he will get enough takers.
Here is how it works. Buy it on his site for full price and write in the comments box “$40 discount per Jerry” and he will refund the $40 immediately after the sale goes through. I just bought mine.
If you have a two engine it’s $40 off each.
Lucky 13 Adjustable Pump Cone for Yamaha SHO/HO Skis & Riva Race Pump [L13 YAM] : PWC Performance Parts

Moved this to a new thread.

Does the same deal apply for the SVHO cone?

Does the same deal apply for the SVHO cone?
I believe those are the same price, just slightly different, 4 bolts instead of three for the base. I would email Jerry Gaddis at his performance store address, he is very responsive.

--

Back