• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Mobile or Computer?

What kind of device are you browsing this forum with the majority of time?

• Total voters

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I've been watching the 'online now' numbers and they are averaging in the high 20's to low 30's fairly consistently. That has led me to poll you fine jet heads on what kind of device you are browsing on the majority of time. It seems that this forum runs so well on a phone that it may be increasing traffic.

iPad here, in my lap while I sit and watch tv.

On Sunday I had all three going at once.....(but I'm a geek)....mostly just my iPad or Samsung Galaxy Note3

Usually my iPhone

Didn't even know you could do that! Recently got an iPhone so I will have to give it a try!

Using a MacBook and iPhone here.

At work mostly computer, at home mostly phone.

I LOVE how good this forum is on my phone(s)! I have posted pictures, answered private messages and responded to posts all without any problems.

Mostly a PC desktop here. About 10-20% of the time, I am using my Android cell phone. Both look GREAT!!

During the day, on my Mac. Evenings, on my iPad.

All of my viewing and posting are done on my Galaxy Note 3. I've yet to see it on my wife's ipad or a real computer.

I split between various. iPad a lot... PC some... Mac some... iPhone some...

How much do we have to contribute to get Tapatalk support?:winkingthumbsup"

What features of a Tapatalk make it appealing?

If you participate in lots of forums it makes it much easier to track - keeps all the logins/pms setup and is application specific as to how it renders the board on the device (i.e. IOS vs Android etc.). If you visit mutliple forums from your mobile it's a must have. I haven't tried this device on my mobile yet, the other site was painful.

Edit - Just tried it on my phone - Looks great!

Both. From my PC while at my desk, from my iPhone everywhere else.

Just signed up from my laptop, and usually use a laptop. But its nice to have option for easy mobile support if needed.

I may read, and even respond sometimes on my iPod Touch 5th gen, or my Samsung Galaxy S3, but for typing more than a single sentence or two I'm at the computer. I'm a touch typist and am so frustrated by on screen keyboards. I won't own a tablet for that reason. I have a desktop which I use 4-6 hours a day. I also have a new Sony VAIO Flip 14 which can convert to tablet mode but rarely use the laptop and when using the laptop I rarely use it in tablet mode. I just have to have a physical keyboard.

Predominantly my MacBook, but iPad whenever I am away from my office.

Back