• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Dang, Jersey has a boat ramp right across the river from the Schuylkill!
Looks like you're on the Schuylkill River, did you boat all the way up there from the Delaware? Every time I've driven into the city that way I only ever see the rowers out on the river.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Yesterday, first tine out on our new home lake. Lake Lanier GA, 81 and sunny, had lunch at Pigtails .

Attachments

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Looks like you're on the Schuylkill River, did you boat all the way up there from the Delaware? Every time I've driven into the city that way I only ever see the rowers out on the river.
Yes thats the Schuylkill. You can travel it from the Delaware River all the way to right behind the Art Museum. Past that is a damn, and then Boat House Row where the rowers are at. Its a great ride that has some really good views of the city. We anchored for a bit and had a few beers. Its one of my favorite spots.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Meanwhile in Newark Bay...
the supply chain picking back up.
1650773654770.jpeg
1650773665353.jpeg
1650773675494.jpeg

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
That looks fantastic!
Are there any low bridges on the way from Delaware river?
No the Delaware has a 40 foot shipping channel most of its length. The Schuylkill also has a shipping channel as well. I’m not sure it’s official depth but I see about 25+ in most places. Once the channel ends it can get a little shallower but still normally in the 7-12 foot range. No bridges to worry about since all are designed for much larger commercial traffic. @swatski and others, If you want to bring your boat to the South Jersey area I’d be happy to lead you out. I know I’d like to visit the waters up my NYC. I have been playing on these waters for over 13 years in PWCs. The Delaware has some great sites and is one of the main reasons I went with a smaller boat vs a bigger one that I would keep down the shore in a marina.

67A610F5-2FDF-4DAC-BB28-D276D651AEDE.jpeg

Affinity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
speaking of tubes. How do you guys store them when not in use. We have a 3 person tube that barely fits on the pontoon we rent at the lake. I'm waiting for my 2022 195S to come in any day now. I'd rather leave it blown up for the day/week we are on vacation. Is there a good place to have it blown up and still be on the boat while we ski / wake baord?

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
speaking of tubes. How do you guys store them when not in use. We have a 3 person tube that barely fits on the pontoon we rent at the lake. I'm waiting for my 2022 195S to come in any day now. I'd rather leave it blown up for the day/week we are on vacation. Is there a good place to have it blown up and still be on the boat while we ski / wake baord?
I think @Julian or someone puts theirs on top of the tower, many strap it to the swim platform, but if you really find it to be a hassle, go get yourself one of those nice pumps that will blow the thing up in 5 minutes or so. It should also deflate the thing in a heartbeat, and you can stow it easier that way.

If you're considering leaving it inflated for a whole week, I think you'll soon find your wife with a knife in her hand and ideas about the tube.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I think @Julian or someone puts theirs on top of the tower, many strap it to the swim platform, but if you really find it to be a hassle, go get yourself one of those nice pumps that will blow the thing up in 5 minutes or so. It should also deflate the thing in a heartbeat, and you can stow it easier that way.

If you're considering leaving it inflated for a whole week, I think you'll soon find your wife with a knife in her hand and ideas about the tube.
Yeah....I deflate our tubes now. I bought a Dewalt electric blower....fills a HUGE tube in about 2 minutes!!!!

SamN44

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Tested our new inflatable 8x8 mat yesterday. I bought one of those stand up paddle board dual pressure compressors that runs off of the 12v plug. 11 minutes to inflate and 7 minutes to deflate. Stores in the ski locker. We love this thing. Definitely worth the cost.

IMG_0466.jpgIMG_0478.jpg

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Tested our new inflatable 8x8 mat yesterday. I bought one of those stand up paddle board dual pressure compressors that runs off of the 12v plug. 11 minutes to inflate and 7 minutes to deflate. Stores in the ski locker. We love this thing. Definitely worth the cost.

View attachment 176276View attachment 176277
We’re did you get that mat from any info will help thank you.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length

SamN44

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Affinity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

Haha. You’re probably right. Better invest in that DeWalt blower. Thanks