• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Order placed!!!

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Placed our deposit down on a 2023 FSH Sport in Seafoam green this morning. Dealer said we were the first order. Rep stated the 22' boats will be delivered starting in February as an estimate. Just hope sometime in the spring...even April would suffice. We've had a ton of fun on our 2021 FSH 195 Sport, but looking forward to having a bit more capability with the new boat for coastal adventures.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What is the estimated OTD price?

JASmith

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Very cool! I'm excited to see how they evolve, I'll probably wait a couple years on the 22' and see what micro improvements they do to it since we're only 3 seasons into our current boat.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very cool! I'm excited to see how they evolve, I'll probably wait a couple years on the 22' and see what micro improvements they do to it since we're only 3 seasons into our current boat.
Kind of looking at it the same way. Mine is only 3 years old and with the new pricing is holding value decently. My dealer, whom hasn't been wrong yet, indicated that they should start seeing 2023 models coming in, in September and October. Which boats and models he is unsure. I do like the rear seating on the 255 FSH though :) The 2023 FSH Sport has definately caught my eye.

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
$71k ish with the aluminum trailer. We were originally looking at a 252/255 FSH so this feels like a savings.
That is about what I have been hearing from others.

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That is about what I have been hearing from others.
The regular 220 is much better priced, but I felt like I'd definitely miss the power/speed going from a 195. Plus the extras on the 222 help make the added cost worth it. Still a lot of money.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Placed our deposit down on a 2023 FSH Sport in Seafoam green this morning. Dealer said we were the first order. Rep stated the 22' boats will be delivered starting in February as an estimate. Just hope sometime in the spring...even April would suffice. We've had a ton of fun on our 2021 FSH 195 Sport, but looking forward to having a bit more capability with the new boat for coastal adventures.
So you are just going with the 222 FSH Sport and not the Sport E? Just wanting to make sure I understand you correctly.

If it is the NON E model, they only thing you don’t get is the hard top and the E drive system which. I could do without the E drive system, and having the three piece rag top tower means you can fit it in a garage easily. If you really want a hard top later you could probably get one from RT Marine.. I have one out back that will be getting installed here in a couple of weeks.

I also think that you are going to be stoked with the 222 FSH Sport, it looks to me to be a more capable big water =waves & seas boat, excellent power to weight ratio-slightly better than the 255 FSH Sport E, electric raw water wash down, Simrad, table / casting deck etc. etc. etc…. And I’m guessing here, 190 mile range with a 10% reserve. Excited for you!

Rideitout

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I'm in NC as well, what dealer did you place your deposit with?

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So you are just going with the 222 FSH Sport and not the Sport E? Just wanting to make sure I understand you correctly.

If it is the NON E model, they only thing you don’t get is the hard top and the E drive system which. I could do without the E drive system, and having the three piece rag top tower means you can fit it in a garage easily. If you really want a hard top later you could probably get one from RT Marine.. I have one out back that will be getting installed here in a couple of weeks.

I also think that you are going to be stoked with the 222 FSH Sport, it looks to me to be a more capable big water =waves & seas boat, excellent power to weight ratio-slightly better than the 255 FSH Sport E, electric raw water wash down, Simrad, table / casting deck etc. etc. etc…. And I’m guessing here, 190 mile range with a 10% reserve. Excited for you!
Yes, the Non E version! I'd love to have the hard top, but not worth it for the price difference in my opinion.

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm in NC as well, what dealer did you place your deposit with?
Performance East Goldsboro via Chris Ipock where we purchased our 21 FSH 195 Sport. Chatlee is actually much closer(we're in Harnett county), but they just weren't very helpful once we said we didn't want to order/purchase a Carolina Skiff and would rather have a Yamaha when we were looking early last year.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Performance East Goldsboro via Chris Ipock where we purchased our 21 FSH 195 Sport. Chatlee is actually much closer(we're in Harnett county), but they just weren't very helpful once we said we didn't want to order/purchase a Carolina Skiff and would rather have a Yamaha when we were looking early last year.
I'll let the GM at Chatlee know that next time I'm down there! :cool:

Rideitout

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I inquired about a 222 FSH with Performance East today. They asked for a 10% deposit which I wasn't ready to do given the uncertainty of delivery.

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I inquired about a 222 FSH with Performance East today. They asked for a 10% deposit which I wasn't ready to do given the uncertainty of delivery.
10% is steep just to place an order. My deposit was nowhere near that.

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Who'd you speak to? And which location?

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Would you mind sharing what the prep and dealer fees are?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Were there any guarantees if you put down a 10% deposit? Like you are the first in line?

tntawney

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
My dealer is charging $5500 freight for the FSH 222. It was $3000 on my 2022 FSH 210 order that was cancelled. They said that is what Yamaha is charging them to deliver the 222.