• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Power Ball is over $1B tonight

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
If I am not mistaken the power ball is $1.1B tonight.. someone has to win, hope it is someone from this community!

I remember this one lady won like $750M and she bought one quick pick… the QP‘s are $2…

Good luck!

I bought the winning ticket last night.....

If I win, everyone gets a new Yamaha :)

If I am not mistaken the power ball is $1.1B tonight.. someone has to win, hope it is someone from this community!

I remember this one lady won like $750M and she bought one quick pick… the QP‘s are $2…

Good luck!

That would be the Mega Millions that is starting at $1.1B tonight not the Power Ball.

Went in on an office pool sharing a hundred or so QP tickets and picked up my own tickets on the way home.

Fingers crossed as I'd like to have enough money to finally leave "crazy" behind and officially become "eccentric".

?

I didn't win...... No new Yamaha's, sorry guys :(

I didn't win either. Honestly not even close to the worst way I've spent $6, got a few hours of "what if I win" daydreaming from it.

Also part of the $2 club… hey at least I won $2!

hmmm saw the email come in while on the boat. Was excited than bummed.... For a split second while it was opening on my phone out in the middle of the lake, I was thinking Bigger Boat!!

1659226104942.png

Back