• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Puttin in some off-season work

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
We picked up our 2016 a few months ago and enjoyed it until the weather broke. We have been hard at work making it ours since putting her away.
-We installed 10 blue LED pods
-Replaced all Polks with Kickers and added 2 more.
-Installed 2 Nautique lighted ring cup holders on the swim deck.
-Swapped Clarion head and transom units for Wetsounds units
-Added 3 switches for additional lighting.
-Installed 2 Transom LEDs for underwater lighting.
-Added 6 white LED courtesy lights to the existing courtesy light circuit.
-Added 30" light bar on the wake tower.
Still a few more things to button up and add (GPS, New Steering Wheel, New Digital Speedo Gauge)

Attachments

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We picked up our 2016 a few months ago and enjoyed it until the weather broke. We have been hard at work making it ours since putting her away.
-We installed 10 blue LED pods
-Replaced all Polks with Kickers and added 2 more.
-Installed 2 Nautique lighted ring cup holders on the swim deck.
-Swapped Clarion head and transom units for Wetsounds units
-Added 3 switches for additional lighting.
-Installed 2 Transom LEDs for underwater lighting.
-Added 6 white LED courtesy lights to the existing courtesy light circuit.
-Added 30" light bar on the wake tower.
Still a few more things to button up and add (GPS, upgrade to digital speedo gauge)
Nice...do you do a lot of night boating?

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
We would spend long days on the Chesakeake bay, or the lake by our home. We would have dinner at the local dock bars, and head back around dusk, it would be dark before we would get back to our cove and ramp. Fireworks, airshows, etc... I'm not riding back holding a mag light with this new rig LoL.

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
LoL, nevermind the zipties holding the tower up to the ceiling truss while I finish the install.

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Swim Deck.jpg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Which underwater transom lights did you go with? Did you go with blue or are they RGB?

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Where did you purchase your rocker light switches I am looking to replace mine because they faded. And also do they light up when you turn on the light switches on the dash. Any info will help thank you.

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Where did you purchase your rocker light switches I am looking to replace mine because they faded. And also do they light up when you turn on the light switches on the dash. Any info will help thank you.
I redid all the existing OEM switch covers, and have custom covers coming for the new 3 gang switch panel I just bought. I got the 3 gang panel from Amazon for about $12, and picked up the custom covers here.. https://rockerswitchpros.com/ Yes they do light up. The OEM's light up regular white, the new panel I got light up blue. I'll be buying LED switches from here eventually.