• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shelbyville Illinois, July 29th to July 31st 2016

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It is now almost 3 am and all I will say is "This group is AWESOME". Bill, Nicole, Jennie, Zack, Safe travels to you and all that attended. To all the sponsers a big Thank you. To the ones who made this event what it is today, Neil, Jeff, Jim, Andrea, Angela, Kim, and all attendees, a big thank you. Safe travels to you all. See you next year.

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
For any of you on Facebook there is a closed group to upload all your photos so everyone can easily see them. If you are not a member yet please ask to join. Thanks

Screenshot_2016-07-31-13-42-02-1.png

Last edited:

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Saw pics up on Facebook. Hope there is one next year. You can count me in. Looks like a really great time.
Indeed there will be one next year....it will be the 10TH!!!!!! Going to be awesome

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Alarm went off at 4 am to go to work.
That's hard even for me. Alarms suck. Schedules suck.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Had a great time as usual! Sucks to be back at the grind but got to make the money to play. Went thru my go pro video last night and I need to rain x my case lens. The dreaded water spots hurt some of my video. We will post up our pics later. I think we had something like 596 pictures.

Reactions: 007

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey all, I did download many pics off of the Facebook group, photo sharing sites like flicker, and this website last year. However, Facebook does reduce the resolution of the photos (which affect the video quality) and I can't bulk download from other people's accounts usually on photo sharing websites. After you all unpack, if you have some favorite photos and video from the event, I'd love it if you could share it directly with me.

For 1- 10 photos e-mail usually works: Flatlander1200@yahoo.com
More than 10 photos and/or some fun video clips: Old school USPS works on a CD/memory stick. PM me for my home address.

I'll work on putting up a shared folder somewhere as a 3rd option.

I truly appreciate all your help. Last year very few people send me stuff directly which meant I had to hunt around for a lot of it. Half the fun of this event is reliving all the memories and repackaging them to share again with you all.

Back to work...Re-entry to the real world is a bear!

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Ok Jeff thanks ! I will edit my post and we will use the Facebook site for everyone sharing photos and do any of the options you suggested above for you creating the video.

Reactions: 007

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@007, @jcyamahariders wife - I created a public media album here on jetboaters.net. All site members can load photos there. It will allow you to browse your computer or phone and select multiple files to upload a the same time. Try it out and let me know if it works.

Click "Shelbyville Gathering 2016" to access it.

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man what a awesome time !!!!! I'm already missing hanging out with every one :( can't wait till next year !!!!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Bottom line.... where is @buckbuck posting pictures?