• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Shelbyville Illinois, July 31th to August 2nd 2015

What 3 days, I'm heading there today, hopefully in a couple of hours... snicker, snicker:devilhorns:
Where's the finger smiley . Just kidding Trace have fun!!!

Cliffty creek isn't so cliffty.
my son also made a slide out of the tube, lol!
such clear water here in Cumberland!
Looking forward to shipping out for the big party again though!20150727_094627.jpg20150727_094616.jpg 20150727_094627.jpg

@OperationROL, We have booked Cabin 1 at Wolf Creek Lodge arriving Thursday night and departing Sunday morning.

Is there an agenda for the event? When is the pot luck meal?

Any suggestions as to where we should launch to find you guys?

FYI - you all should make sure to seek a cool, refreshing place, and consider drinking plenty of fluids :thumbsup:

"Special Weather StatementILZ044>046-054>057-061>063-066>068-071>073-271945-
PIATT-CHAMPAIGN-VERMILION-MOULTRIE-DOUGLAS-COLES-EDGAR-SHELBY-
CUMBERLAND-CLARK-EFFINGHAM-JASPER-CRAWFORD-CLAY-RICHLAND-LAWRENCE-
INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...MONTICELLO...CHAMPAIGN...URBANA...
DANVILLE...SULLIVAN...TUSCOLA...CHARLESTON...MATTOON...PARIS...
SHELBYVILLE...GREENUP...MARSHALL...EFFINGHAM...NEWTON...

ROBINSON...FLORA...OLNEY...LAWRENCEVILLE
241 AM CDT MON JUL 27 2015

...DANGEROUS HEAT AND HUMIDITY EXPECTED TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY...

TEMPERATURES WILL CONTINUE TO WARM ACROSS EASTERN ILLINOIS...
REACHING AROUND 90 DEGREES BOTH TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY...WITH
WARMER CONDITIONS SOUTH OF I-70. DEW POINT TEMPERATURES WILL ALSO
INCREASE...AND SHOULD BE WELL INTO THE 70S. MOST OF THE AREA WILL
SEE HEAT INDEX VALUES OF 100 TO 105 DEGREES TUESDAY AFTERNOON AND
EARLY EVENING...WITH THE HOTTEST CONDITIONS WEST OF I-57. SIMILAR
CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED ON WEDNESDAY BEFORE THE PASSAGE OF A COLD
FRONT DURING THE AFTERNOON.

HEAT RELATED ILLNESS CAN QUICKLY DEVELOP IN THESE CONDITIONS...
ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE PEOPLE IN POOR HEALTH OR DOING STRENUOUS
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES. IF YOU HAVE ANY OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES PLANNED...
TRY TO DO THEM EARLY IN THE DAY. IF THIS CANNOT BE AVOIDED...TAKE
FREQUENT BREAKS IN AN AIR CONDITIONED ENVIRONMENT...AND DRINK
PLENTY OF FLUIDS."

Keep the mountains blue people!!! And supplement some water in there as well.

The boat is ready...too bad I am not yet able to go!
image.jpg

@Bruce ...looking forward to meeting you!

@Bruce we will raft in 3 mile cove. There is a ramp right in that cove. @buckbuck has launched there and may be able to give you more info on it. Most of us launch at Lithia.

@OperationROL, We have booked Cabin 1 at Wolf Creek Lodge arriving Thursday night and departing Sunday morning.

Is there an agenda for the event? When is the pot luck meal?

Any suggestions as to where we should launch to find you guys?
@Bruce - I am sending you all sorts of information tonight via email. So, so cool you can make it!

@OperationROL Can you email me the agenda too?? had trouble with the attachment on the previous email. thanks!

@bobbie what time you getting there Thursday ?

@sx210owner we fly into st louis around 5pm. we need to get a car, grab some dinner and head out. i'm guessing around no earlier than 8pm in shelbyville

Sweet , we will be looking for you !!! I can't wait !!!

Bruce, glad to hear you and your family are coming. PM me if you want to drive and launch right at the raft up. We usually launch at Lithia during the week and launch at the cove on the last day because it puts us closer to home.
Amy, we are so sorry to hear about your misfortune. Please keep us posted as how insurance and fiberglass repairs play out.
Very shiney, 007. Wish I had time to show off.

Everyone-

I will be resending updated agenda and attendee list tonight!

Wish I had time to show off.
Awe, now Jim I was just enjoying the glow of last nights hot sauce party! If it makes you feel better, it just rained, lol! :rolleyes::(:D

Well I am going to be bringing a dirty boat the the gathering. 1, i don't have time to wash it . 2, I'm out of hot sauce
You could order it from jetboatpilot.com and have it shipped to the Lithia.

Arrived about 3, checked on Amy and Sue. Launched boat, twisted Renee's @MutherTucker arm and made her go out with us. The lake was crazy flat, so of course we had to surf, it was Renee's fault, that's my story anyway.

You could order it from jetboatpilot.com and have it shipped to the Lithia.

After all the mods and associated UPS boxes at our house the past 12 months, I am quite sure there would be a "domestic disturbance" if I bought some boat sh!t and had it direct shipped to Lithia! LOL

Back