• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shelbyville Illinois, July 31th to August 2nd 2015

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Our boat is recovering from two weeks of enjoying Bimini as the rest of us are. So we will be in the unpolished group. Especially since our cover fell apart on the last days drive home.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
I washed mine after spending a few hours on the lake this afternoon. Not spotless, but good enough.

MutherTucker

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We were almost there and have a cabin all weeks so we are there! Thank goodness we brought our kayaks and golf clubs so we have something to do til you all get here!
I'm here. Would love to meet you before everyone gets here. I'm so sorry about your boat, and trailer, and truck!

trace

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We really enjoyed our time with @MutherTucker today. She is a wealth of knowledge on the Shelbyville area and just a great personality to hang out with. Thanks for being such a great sport today Renee, we really enjoyed getting to know you better.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
PicsArt_1438056842890.jpg Now this is a forecast I can get excited about! 3 more days!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I wrote to @OperationROL but for forgot to follow up here. The short version of the long story is that I didn't ship out the drone/quad copter (phantom 1) because it died on the shelf form non use I assume.

I found out as I was making the how to video before packing it into its case. It powers up but won't take off, my local shop said the main board is fried and that it would cost more to fix than replace. I'm In in the same position with my phantom 2 which crashed into the water a few weeks back otherwise I would have shipped that one out to you all.

Anyway, sorry guys, I would have loved to loan you one and to have seen the images and clips captured on it during what's sounds like a big, long and fun gathering of boaters.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I wrote to @OperationROL but for forgot to follow up here. The short version of the long story is that I didn't ship out the drone/quad copter (phantom 1) because it died on the shelf form non use I assume.

I found out as I was making the how to video before packing it into its case. It powers up but won't take off, my local shop said the main board is fried and that it would cost more to fix than replace. I'm In in the same position with my phantom 2 which crashed into the water a few weeks back otherwise I would have shipped that one out to you all.

Anyway, sorry guys, I would have loved to loan you one and to have seen the images and clips captured on it during what's sounds like a big, long and fun gathering of boaters.
Ronnie...great of you to try!

Just have to get one of the pilots on the forum to make a detour over the lake.... @txav8r got any flights into Chicago this week....sure they wouldn't mind a quick fly by! LOL

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Does anyone know if I can use an orange dive flag as a replacement for the water sports flag? If not I will pick up a flag somewhere along the way.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
as long as it is 12" x 12" and orange it should be fine.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have an extra as well, I bought a new air head flag like @sstegh has !!!!

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks to @Ziess21 and the fellas at River City Boats, I will be bringing some drink kozzies from the northwest for some give-aways! @OperationROL image.jpg

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

@Ronnie you are awesome. You guys would not believe how hard he worked to try to get the drone out to me. We appreciate your willingness and thank you for the effort!

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Anyone need a set of CobraJet steering fins (first generation)? Cost is a handshake and a thank you. Let me know and I'll add them to the already well filled truck.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length