• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shelbyville Illinois, July 31th to August 2nd 2015

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
bobbie, You are welcome on our boat also. Thanks to the Missouri boys we have a wedge on our 212X you can surf behind.

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

trace

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Booked Monday thru Sunday, motel room 4.

trace

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey @Boat Crazy, I saw that, I texted Neil to have them check their reservation, I believe that is Brian and Kim. I have an email confirmation from Nancy and Christy had her verify it to be sure and we got the same response back.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey @Boat Crazy, I saw that, I texted Neil to have them check their reservation, I believe that is Brian and Kim. I have an email confirmation from Nancy and Christy had her verify it to be sure and we got the same response back.
Thx for the heads up. They double checked and are actually in 3.

CarFanatic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am hoping to make an appearance. Being that Baby #2 is due July 7th.... IT might be difficult!

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am hoping to make an appearance. Being that Baby #2 is due July 7th.... IT might be difficult!
Let's make it happen! That baby needs to be on the water as soon as possible. :)

CarFanatic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
if I could just convince my baby momma... :cigar:

Reactions: 007

trace

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I hope you can make it Brendan, even if it is just a day. You know you are welcome on our boat anytime.

CarFanatic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
i will keep you posted trace

Tad Steinberg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Well all, I am not going to be able to make the Shelbyville Trip this year. I have been asked to be in a wedding this year on that weekend at Disney World. I did my best to get him to move his wedding date, but no success. Have fun, take plenty of pictures and have a few jello shots for me. All the others that usually come with are bummed as well.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Well all, I am not going to be able to make the Shelbyville Trip this year. I have been asked to be in a wedding this year on that weekend at Disney World. I did my best to get him to move his wedding date, but no success. Have fun, take plenty of pictures and have a few jello shots for me. All the others that usually come with are bummed as well.
Bummer for sure! I am sure disney will be fun too though.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Question:
Has anyone stayed at the campground? I plan on calling today to find out if there is room for both a camper and boat and two vehicles at the campground, or if I have to keep up on the launch pass and keep my boat over in the marina or something?
Anyone done this before?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We have stayed at the campground. There were a couple of spots that would have plenty of room for all of that. I asked at the window for launch pass and they said it was included with our site.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Bummer for sure! You and your family will be missed!

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Stayed in the campground a couple of times outside this event. Like @jcyamaharider said, some nice sites, ramping included. Just be picky about the site