• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shelbyville Illinois, July 31th to August 2nd 2015

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
@jcyamaharider @007
Any advise on which sites to pick then? I won't have time to call them at all this entire week and want to lock this in asap!

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
A loop. There are a couple of deep back-ins and a pull through near the bathhouse.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
A loop. There are a couple of deep back-ins and a pull through near the bathhouse.
Aren't all of the ones on A loop walk up only. If I remember rite those are the ones rite on the water. We went down for a weekend last year and they wouldn't let us reserve those.. I could be and probably am mistaken..

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Aren't all of the ones on A loop walk up only. If I remember rite those are the ones rite on the water. We went down for a weekend last year and they wouldn't let us reserve those.. I could be and probably am mistaken..
Actually "A LEG" sites 1, 2 and 3 are pretty nice if I remember right. 3 was the pull through. Check online though Reserve America or similar for more info. Should be able to reserve them

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Actually "A LEG" sites 1, 2 and 3 are pretty nice if I remember right. 3 was the pull through. Check online though Reserve America or similar for more info. Should be able to reserve them
By "walk up" I meant no reservations.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm curious which campground you all are talking about. That is probably what my wife and I will be doing and I would like to be near some of the other participants.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Lithia springs campground is just past the boat launch and marina entrance.
Also only 2 minutes from the cottages where most stay!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Well, most of the sites were reserved so we called and asked about larger sites. The guy suggested the area around 115-117. So we are booked for thursday and leaving Sunday! Site 116! Let us know if you wanna come visit for s'mores and grilling out!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Almost confirmed my other parties! Looks like i will have 6-10 adults and 2-3 boats. They are interested in the raft up from time to time and also participating in the big meal and maybe even giveaways. And guess what, they have a tige and other couple may be buying a ski nautique! The kid count will have us outnumbered for sure though!

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Got a sight reserved for Friday to Sunday. Got site 100, so looks like were going to be across from you @Speedling.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Nice!!!! Camping is gonna be fun. It's like rolling 2 vacations into one! Now if I can just get my kids to go tubing a little bit this year, i'll be set.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
We are definitely in again this year..if anyone knows the number to lithia resort, please let me know. We are going to try to get in there this year. Also I know they don't do reservations for slips until March. anyone remember what they charge for a 20' slip?

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We are definitely in again this year..if anyone knows the number to lithia resort, please let me know. We are going to try to get in there this year. Also I know they don't do reservations for slips until March. anyone remember what they charge for a 20' slip?
Link with info is on page #1. Edit to add: I think it is $1.25 per foot for an overnight slip.

Last edited:

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I updated the list this morning....... @Nathan Bryant & @buckbuck - I assume you are coming and just haven't booked your house on 16th street yet. That would be weird, not having you and crew in attendance. It was weird not having @Wake08 (Don and Lindsay) last year, but we understood. They will be there this year, so all that is good is restored in the universe.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Don't count me out yet but it looks like I may have to cancel. I might be on a fishing trip in Minnesota that weekend. I'll keep you all posted.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Ummm fishing at Shelbyville aint bad.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Best fishing lake in the State!!!!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
And a lot cooler people to hang around with. :cool:

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I'm waiting on a call back from lithia resort, if I don't hear back from them I will book at Gregorys....we are also going to try to get a slip this year as well...