• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I arrived at my 2nd home on saturday. This was a crazy trip, I went on a 3rd date on Friday night in NYC, she drank too much and threw up in my truck. I didn't have time to clean it and I went directly to the airport without sleep :dead: but otherwise it was a great weekend. I went out to 2 restaurants. And I went downhill bike riding with a friend. I tested the Seasucker rack and it held up to my spirited mountain driving. The downhill track is fast and fun. The new apartment is really nice, 2br 3ba, 2 parking spaces, south of the city so the air is cooler, lots of amenities, and there's no foreigners here. Because in the other building was in the party area and there was always foreigners with drugs and prostitution. The ugly parts of Medellín. This building is much better.

IMG_4012.jpg

IMG_4023.jpg

8E544F95-6B90-4898-9493-5492F4E336E7.JPG

IMG_4053.jpg

IMG_4056.jpg

IMG_4064.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Lovely bike
I arrived at my 2nd home on saturday. This was a crazy trip, I went on a 3rd date on Friday night in NYC, she drank too much and threw up in my truck. I didn't have time to clean it and I went directly to the airport without sleep :dead: but otherwise it was a great weekend. I went out to 2 restaurants. And I went downhill bike riding with a friend. I tested the Seasucker rack and it held up to my spirited mountain driving. The downhill track is fast and fun. The new apartment is really nice, 2br 3ba, 2 parking spaces, south of the city so the air is cooler, lots of amenities, and there's no foreigners here. Because in the other building was in the party area and there was always foreigners with drugs and prostitution. The ugly parts of Medellín. This building is much better.

View attachment 209619

View attachment 209620

View attachment 209621

View attachment 209622

View attachment 209623

View attachment 209624

View attachment 209625

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

View attachment 209619

View attachment 209620

View attachment 209621

View attachment 209622

View attachment 209623

View attachment 209624

View attachment 209625
You and I live such different lives. It's really amazing.

Please tell me you didn't leave your truck with that mess in it at the airport?!?!

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
You and I live such different lives. It's really amazing.

Please tell me you didn't leave your truck with that mess in it at the airport?!?!
I've been a digital nomad since COVID began. I am extremely blessed to be able to do these things and it arrived at the right time of my life.

The truck is in front of the house that I share with my brother and a friend. So I have to convince 1 of them to clean it or pay a mobile detailing service. About the girl, we went to a colombian club in NYC, we ordered cocktails, everything normal, and then we ordered a 2nd to share. I didn't want to drink it because it was like 90% liquor with some passion fruit. She drank all of it and that's when the problem started. But I'm going to give her a pass because we've had good chemistry. She is going back to Bogota, Colombia in December and after she will come see me in Medellin. Do a short vacation in Medellin and we can drive together to Bogota like 9 hours so I can know that city. We'll see.. It's too early to cement the plans.

EDIT: Btw, it's not the first time that's happened to me. Early 2022 I went on a 2nd date and she threw up in my Tacoma. I think that I have to start policing their alcohol lol. I became close friends with that girl and she's sweet, I think she has guilt because she buys me food all the time haha but you know, I had to take a picture, and send it to her like "WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?"

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
What gas costs tonight in the part of NCAL that I live in.
View attachment 209652
CA gas prices are always insane. Today in southern DE we are at $3.35 a gallon. Last month when we went to Alaska, some of the small towns had gas at $4.24 a gallon.

Jim

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Since doing a trans-Atlantic cruise in early Spring of this year, Alaska became one of our bucket list destinations. While browsing on-line a couple of months ago, I ran across a great deal on an Alaskan cruise. Faced with the choice of cruising again or buying fence materials for our back yard, the decision became obvious that I would rather go cruising instead of building a fence!

Our cruise was on the Oceania Regatta, a 670 passenger ship, great for cruising the inside passage to Alaska:
IMG_8123.jpg

Our cruise was a 13-day trip from Vancouver to Los Angeles. As we had never been to Vancouver, we decided to stay 4 nights prior to our trip. Stayed in the West end of Vancouver and had a great time. Nearby Stanley Park is a gem and may be the nicest public park I have visited. It is basically an island with a 5 1/2 mile sea wall the circles the park. It also includes the nicest (and probably largest) free gardens that I have ever seen. Some pics from Stanley Park:
IMG_7708.jpg
IMG_7752.jpgIMG_7680.jpg

Jim

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Starting to see a lot of smoke from the Canadian wildfires down here in Tampa.
IMG_4093.jpeg

ZippyBoater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Since doing a trans-Atlantic cruise in early Spring of this year, Alaska became one of our bucket list destinations. While browsing on-line a couple of months ago, I ran across a great deal on an Alaskan cruise. Faced with the choice of cruising again or buying fence materials for our back yard, the decision became obvious that I would rather go cruising instead of building a fence!

Our cruise was on the Oceania Regatta, a 670 passenger ship, great for cruising the inside passage to Alaska:
View attachment 209658

Our cruise was a 13-day trip from Vancouver to Los Angeles. As we had never been to Vancouver, we decided to stay 4 nights prior to our trip. Stayed in the West end of Vancouver and had a great time. Nearby Stanley Park is a gem and may be the nicest public park I have visited. It is basically an island with a 5 1/2 mile sea wall the circles the park. It also includes the nicest (and probably largest) free gardens that I have ever seen. Some pics from Stanley Park:
View attachment 209659
View attachment 209660View attachment 209661

Jim
We are going on a Holland America tour of Alaska in June. It ends in Vancouver and we are staying there for two days before flying back to the USA.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
A little difficult to see, but 4 balloons up this morning for a leaf peeping ride over the valley.

773BFCF4-50F6-4C57-B725-77494E93F7B1.jpeg

Beautiful weather today, 85 degs later.

29E37EBD-9507-41CE-AA79-10EFEB4CF5BC.jpeg

Last edited:

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Headed to the dealer to see just how much damage was done. Good thing, the engine turns and wants to fire.
IMG_4096.jpeg

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
@zipper you posted a thread a few months back on doing the oil change in your truck and I commented that I like how you have actual gauges. Our 2022 Yukon XL has an all digital dashboard.
IMG_4097.jpeg

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
A little difficult to see, but 4 balloons up this morning for a leaf peeping ride over the valley.

View attachment 209685

Beautiful weather today, 85 degs later.

View attachment 209686
Seems like yesterday when you were plowing that driveway........man, do seasons go quick up North! I have really lost touch with seasons after living in eternal summer.