• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What is on your Bucket List?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just a few things I'd like to do (in no particular order)....post up your list so I can poach from it!

• Dive the Great Barrier Reef
  • See the Pyramids
  • Go on an African Safari
  • See the Grand Canyon
  • Boat Lake Powell
  • See the Parthenon in Greece
  • Go to Rome
  • Ascend the Burj Khalifa in UAE
  • Dive with the Rays in the Cayman Islands
  • Walk on the Great Wall of China

Reactions: Gym
Take my new boat to the lake tomorrow.
Sorry, that is all on my mind right now. :)

Walk my daughter down the isle at her wedding........and not loose it.
see one more sunset at the lake
have one more beer with my closest friends

not to be too vanilla but I sadly have little desire to go outside the America's. traveling just isn't my thing.

There's a few car races like the Indy 500 & Daytona 500 that I'd like to make it to.

Lake Powell

Take the family to Hawaii

Travel the US in an RV with no time restraints.

Travel from Boston to Florida on the ICW.
Lake Powell

I thought about doing The Great Loop but it's quite a commitment.

Play

Agusta National
Spy Glass
Torrey Pines
Pebble Beach
Whistling Straights
Pine Hurst #2
TPC Sawgrass
St. Andrews
Murfield
Oakmont
and a few others......

Travel from Boston to Florida on the ICW.
Lake Powell

I thought about doing The Great Loop but it's quite a commitment.
Yeah...the great loop would be a journey to remember!
Chicago down to the Gulf alone would be cool!

The only thing left on my bucket list is to NOT KICK IT for as long as possible.

My wife and I did Maui a few years ago. Did the sunrise on mt. Haleakala and the hike from Hana up to molikini falls. I want to go to Kauai next!

Yep. Unbelievable how dark it was. It rained on us for most of the hike up, which I thought only added to the coolness of the hike!

Oh! And for those that go up for the sunrise.......bring a freakin ski jacket. It was 32F and we had on shorts and tshirts!!

Go to Hawaii
Take our boat to Powell and Mead.
Cruise the Great Loop on a cabin cruiser with no time restraint.
Tour Europe on a train
Go to Australia and ride in a jetboat on some of the rivers.
Spend the entire week at Daytona leading up to the Daytona 500.
See the Indy 500 in person.
Drive a fast car on the Autobahn in Germany.
Do the same on the Nuremberg.
Sail a large catamaran sailboat around the world.

That's enough for starters.

The Nuremberg (sp) is where most of the car manufacturers test their cars to see if they cut the mustard. It's a racetrack when it's closed to the public that's like 10 miles for one lap. Most of the time a part of it is a public road.

There is a toll road somewhere around Austin that has an 85mph speed limit I think. I also believe that some of the interstate highways out in west Texas have high speed limits, but have never been out that direction to verify. The interstates around me have a 75mph speed limit. This is the reason why i went with high speed radials on the boat trailer. Texas is a huge state!

@Julian es ist der Nürburgring

I have been there, and come close to driving it.

It is interesting when you get passed quickly on the Autobahn then look down and realize you are going 130!

Back