• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 Lineup of boats - The real info will be posted at 7 PM EST on Saturday August 22nd

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I did it! I found a video of @Julian at the Yamaha event!!!!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
this thread is all over the place! I love it!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I had @Julian cornered and pressed him hard for info....crickets! Just a shitty grin on his face! I even threatened replacing his motors with BRP's ...... that didn't work either. That cat is like CIA material.

Hmmmfff.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just landed a new job so I'm suddenly much more interested in what the 2016 yamahas are like. If they offer a jet powered cuddly cabin my wife should be concerned. I'd be going for forgiveness not permission But it could lead to divorce, in which case, depending on how nice the boat is, I'm going to miss her. Just kidding, unless I don't get permission to spend my own money.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Julian, did you take your 70d camera with you? Am I going to want to trade in my 212X?
When is the actual release date?

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Morrowcat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
^^^ya know in that week's time with that information you can probably get people to dance like puppets........dance puppet!!! Haha

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Julian- I would use this opportunity to raise college funds for your daughter. Charge people for information. Pictures are double. I can set up the paypal account for you for half of the stakes. LOL!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Julian- I would use this opportunity to raise college funds for your daughter. Charge people for information. Pictures are double. I can set up the paypal account for you for half of the stakes. LOL!
Raise college funds for my daughter??? I want to follow @Big Shasta 's dream and send her to community college....then I can raid her college fund and buy a new boat.....I've begun dropping hints that the boat just turned 10....and there have been some reports of ECUs causing problems with the engines.... LOL

Perhaps I need to drive to TX (I forget who got hit there) or have @Sheboat tow it to Shelbyville next year? :)

6 Days....

(should we split off the car discussion?)

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Im waiting to see what boat Im going to be buying used in a few years....

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Im waiting to see what boat Im going to be buying used in a few years....
That's so funny, as I am literally thinking the same thing. No offense to current owners of AR240's and 242LS boats, but I truly want something that will make you all liquidate your current boat at a price I can ask forgiveness for.

Seeing the prices drop after the 2015's were released really got me excited. I have never seen so many beautiful 24 foot yamahas for sale as we have in the past 10 months. And I don't think all of them jumped ship to another brand.

I'm not in the $60K market, I'm in the $30K market of nice clean used boats from fellow forum members! Take down my info guys, so you know who is buying when you place your pre-order.