• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 Lake Shelbyville Illinois Gathering, July 26th to July 30th 2017

campfreak

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Will be joining you all with my wife, son, his girl & our 2 grandkids ages 10 & 12 from Indianapolis. Highly recommended by @scot71. The 6 of us will be staying in Findlay. Can someone pinpoint the cove everyone meets in on a map for me? Looking forward to meeting you all![flag]

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Will be joining you all with my wife, son, his girl & our 2 grandkids ages 10 & 12 from Indianapolis. Highly recommended by @scot71. The 6 of us will be staying in Findlay. Can someone pinpoint the cove everyone meets in on a map for me? Looking forward to meeting you all![flag]
As it gets closer they will tell us what coves we will meet in and pinpoint on a map

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Yes, like Matt said everything will be well planned and communicated to everyone as the weekend approaches. We won't be easy to miss!

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Added to the list. What days are you planning to be with us?

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome @campfreak We look forward to meeting you and your family.

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I think Cubs paraphernalia is the only thing I ever see he and his wife wearing. Kinda like my wife and kids.
I wonder if they allow that in the emergency room.
It appear "Cubs Scrubs" are a real thing @buckbuck !

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Put us down Weds-Sun. two Adults, one 15 yo, one 12 yo. Staying at Lithia Springs Campground.
Sweet. I am so happy you guys will make it this year!

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yes, we need engineers on site.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
OK well... the definite dates for my kids start of the 2017/2018 school year have been made official... they go back to school on the July 24. This puts us out of the shelbyville gathering. We had hoped they were going to go back on the Monday after shlebyville and we could squeeze in one more family adventure but it's just not in the cards.. So our lose is potentially someone else gain.. Made a reservation at lithia spring resort. All the on water cabins were gone but we reserved the hwy 16 rental hours near by.. still part of the resort. We will be canceling our reservation and if someone here wants to grab it i can coordinate the cancellation if someone needs it. If anyone is interested let me know!!

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
OK well... the definite dates for my kids start of the 2017/2018 school year have been made official... they go back to school on the July 24. This puts us out of the shelbyville gathering. We had hoped they were going to go back on the Monday after shlebyville and we could squeeze in one more family adventure but it's just not in the cards.. So our lose is potentially someone else gain.. Made a reservation at lithia spring resort. All the on water cabins were gone but we reserved the hwy 16 rental hours near by.. still part of the resort. We will be canceling our reservation and if someone here wants to grab it i can coordinate the cancellation if someone needs it. If anyone is interested let me know!!
This is a bummer.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well... it's done.. reservation canceled... the two bedroom hwy 16 house at litho resorts is open if NY one wants to call Cindy and schedule to reserve it...

Last edited:

yam230

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This will be our first year and we are all looking forward to it very much. We are staying 2 miles from the beach/boat ramp. The gentleman told me that the house is 1 mile north of route 16 on 2200 East Road.

We are also bringing our kids...19, 18 and 16. They are extremely excited. Thank you very much. We are a group of 10. Have a wonderful rest of the week. :)

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome @yam230 . If there is anything we Shelbyville veterans can do to help in your planning please let us know. You are really going to enjoy the time spent with your family and your new 'internet friends'. There will be a lot of boat doing watersports so invite yourself aboard if you see one going out.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hmm well that means the Bimini dates work.

yam230

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome @yam230 . If there is anything we Shelbyville veterans can do to help in your planning please let us know. You are really going to enjoy the time spent with your family and your new 'internet friends'. There will be a lot of boat doing watersports so invite yourself aboard if you see one going out.
Thank you very much!! We are heading out Wednesday late afternoon/early evening. Looking forward to it. :)