• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 Lake Shelbyville Illinois Gathering, July 26th to July 30th 2017

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I think @BigAbe75 is glamping in style with a big class A.
Definitely tempting just to try to be closer to the events. But, yeah I think we'll stick with the motorhome this time and see how it goes. Thanks for the heads-up!

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Friday Night Annual Family Dinner will be awesome! This is just a part of what will be happening......musical entertainment:
IMG950986.jpg

Last edited:

BAC.94

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'd suggest maybe we could pitch in for a keg, but I'm not drinking Natty!!!!

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'd suggest maybe we could pitch in for a keg, but I'm not drinking Natty!!!!
Man a keg of bud light ? That be awesome !!

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I would be willing to pitch in for a keg. :angelic:

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
As long as the keg doesn't make it to the raft, we are ok...

...especially if the CORPS follow a drone to it! ;):D

Tad Steinberg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
What are the room configurations? If they had 2 Queens I might be interested. It might be too damn hot for camping.
The lithia hotel room has two (not sure I'd call them queens) Probably full, and still available. I've already paid for the room. I'd like to see it get some use.

MutherTucker

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We will have 5 varieties of beer at the Friday night dinner. No one has to go home the next day, soooooo let's see how our boat peeps party on land!

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I can't believe this thread isn't blowing up right now!! Who is ready for #10!!!!!???? I know I am and this should prove to be the best so far. I know there are some surprises in store but my number 1 question is Corporate Yamaha is listed as a sponsor....... Are they going to be there?
Hey @jcyamaharider . I just realized I never responded to this. Yamaha will not be there. This is one of the busiest times of the year for them, as they will have media days and dealer days around the lauch of the 2018 boats within weeks of our event. However, I will tell you that Yamaha really has been behind us and dedicated to making this event a huge success. They have reiterated how much they care about customer satisfaction and have sponsored the event as a token of their appreciation for the business. I want to publicly thank Yamaha for their involvement.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Are there daily use fees for the lake or anything else we need to know prior to launch? Thanks!

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Daily launch fee was 3 bucks. I think it may have gone up though... maybe 5 now?

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Are there daily use fees for the lake or anything else we need to know prior to launch? Thanks!
@BigAbe75 you should check with the campground if you are still camping. I thought the daily launch fee used to be included in the campsite fee, but it's been at least 4 years since I've camped there.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@BigAbe75 you should check with the campground if you are still camping. I thought the daily launch fee used to be included in the campsite fee, but it's been at least 4 years since I've camped there.
@007 is correct. Those that stay at Lithia Campground can use the public launch free of charge. Just ask about it when you check in.