• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Lake Shelbyville Gathering July 25 - July 29, 2018

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I think she is busy planning my campsite demise. LOL

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Anyone else going back and reading the old Shelbyville threads to give them a fix until this year, or am I the only one?

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Potluck at the campground Wed night!

We have 12 adults and 10 kiddos so far on the spreadsheet. We’re going to have a ton of food. Even if you have dinner elsewhere and just want to come hang out and fix SMores with us, you’re more than welcome. Sounds like we may have an outdoor kid movie around dusk. @jcyamaharider - Can we put your boat back on the trailer to run sound for the movie? That way the whole campground can enjoy it. Lol

Here’s the form if you want to come: https://goo.gl/forms/94njFzAyFLfQBJgv1

Don’t feel like you have to bring anything, but let us know so we can plan supplies.

So far:
@BigAbe75
@jcyamaharider
@YamahaForMe
@Scott Huse
@OperationROL
@scot71
@pumps and hose

@SCP1 - maybe

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Goodness, i leave the country for a couple weeks and i miss everything!
At least i know at some point i will get my arse there!

MutherTucker

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@SCP1 @jcyamaharider @OperationROL @Scott Huse @trace @Sheboat

Did I miss anyone who is interested in golf? Yes, we are golfing!!! There will be prizes. :)

Tee time is 10a Friday at Eagle Creek golf course. We are doing a scramble on the back 9 with lake views.

If anyone is interested that I did not mention, please tag me to let me know you want to play. All are welcome. Get ready for some antics!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

We have 12 adults and 10 kiddos so far on the spreadsheet. We’re going to have a ton of food. Even if you have dinner elsewhere and just want to come hang out and fix SMores with us, you’re more than welcome. Sounds like we may have an outdoor kid movie around dusk. @jcyamaharider - Can we put your boat back on the trailer to run sound for the movie? That way the whole campground can enjoy it. Lol

Don’t feel like you have to bring anything, but let us know so we can plan supplies.

So far:
@BigAbe75
@jcyamaharider
@YamahaForMe
@Scott Huse
@OperationROL
@scot71
@pumps and hose

@SCP1 - maybe

Lol, we will have plenty of sound also. Any suggestion for kids movie?

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

So far:
@BigAbe75
@jcyamaharider
@YamahaForMe
@Scott Huse
@OperationROL
@scot71
@pumps and hose

@SCP1 - maybe
I believe @MutherTucker ,@007 and @JCampbell are attending as well, but they can chime in on their own.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length

So far:
@BigAbe75
@jcyamaharider
@YamahaForMe
@Scott Huse
@OperationROL
@scot71
@pumps and hose

@SCP1 - maybe
Still a maybe but we would be coming after dinner.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I can't believe this thread isn't blowing up right now with Shelbyville being so close!!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Did you get a shipping email? I got order confirmation email on the 10th, but nothing on shipping yet. :)

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

So far:
@BigAbe75
@jcyamaharider
@YamahaForMe
@Scott Huse
@OperationROL
@scot71
@pumps and hose

@SCP1 - maybe
Speedling crew will be rollin in right at 7ish. Bringing an Appetizer type. Sounds like spinach artichoke dip.

Thanks for organizing! We talked about a potluck on bahamas trip and thought it would be a sweet idea for shelbyville and boom! It's live!

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Did you get a shipping email? I got order confirmation email on the 10th, but nothing on shipping yet. :)
This is what I got today, according to the tracking it should be at my house today. A058EE7A-FEB9-403F-8052-FA0A5F6768CE.jpeg

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Speedling crew will be rollin in right at 7ish. Bringing an Appetizer type. Sounds like spinach artichoke dip.

Thanks for organizing! We talked about a potluck on bahamas trip and thought it would be a sweet idea for shelbyville and boom! It's live!
@Speedling We’re going to need a PowerPoint showing pics and discussing Bimini prep from you, as well!!

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Going forward...i’m attaching an envious emoji to every shelbyville post. I’m not stopping until we are there next year. :arghh:

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

Attachments

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral