• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Shelbyville

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Unfortunately we will not be present this year. We have our camper at Table rock lake and need to use this as much as possible to make the cost worth it too us. Already anticipating all of the cool pictures everyone will post and will miss everyone very much!

Impelled

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Linda and I aren’t going to make it this year. Good news is, room #10 will be available at Lithia. Other plans were made and we can’t change those🤷‍♂️
mom sure plenty of people will be there to have fun- stay safe everyone!🚤

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Aw, we’re sure going to miss you guys! Hug your grand babies for us, see you next year 🥰

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Unfortunately we are not going to be coming this year.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
We will be coming! I haven't booked or confirmed Yet but i took the Friday off work so either Thursday night-Sunday or Friday-Sunday.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
A lot of people unable to go this year which is a bummer! In case it works for anyone we will also be going to Lake Cumberland July 12-16 and i know a couple others that will be there as well.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Site 1 in the campground this year @Yamagirl and Friday night through Sunday. IF we come down Thursday night, it will be through the night and sleep on the boat, even if we meet up at a resteraunt or something! Pulling a camper gives us options!

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
This is the closest meet up possible for me being in central Illinois. My wife plans a camping & canoe trip this week every year that I loath, plus it's always over my birthday. We bought our boat in Shelbyville and plan on camping again there this summer, a great place.
Even though I'm not near a frequent poster as many of you. I have read so many of your post and topics even when I couldn't provide value but was just interested. I feel in many ways I get your sense of humor and would love just to see your boats and modifications.
Maybe I can convince her next year... can't say I'll be reading the thread how awesome Shelby was again this year.
This is the closest meet up possible for me being in central Illinois. My wife plans a camping & canoe trip this week every year that I loath, plus it's always over my birthday. We bought our boat in Shelbyville and plan on camping again there this summer, a great place.
Even though I'm not near a frequent poster as many of you. I have read so many of your post and topics even when I couldn't provide value but was just interested. I feel in many ways I get your sense of humor and would love just to see your boats and modifications.
Maybe I can convince her next year... can't say I'll be reading the thread how awesome Shelby was again this year.
Well your wife sounds awesome if she plans a camping and canoeing trip! We just have to get her to move it to a different weekend is all 😉 hope to see you guys next year!

dabomb6608

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Wife and I were looking into the Lithia Resort for a mini-honeymoon trip with the boat and our dog. Was hoping it would be a warm up trip to possibly making one of these gatherings but they don't allow pets in any of their cabins...We've since booked a long weekend down on Kentucky Lake in early June at a place that was pet friendly.

Is there anywhere on Lake Shelbyville that is pet friendly? I'd still like to make one of these gatherings one day...

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Wife and I were looking into the Lithia Resort for a mini-honeymoon trip with the boat and our dog. Was hoping it would be a warm up trip to possibly making one of these gatherings but they don't allow pets in any of their cabins...We've since booked a long weekend down on Kentucky Lake in early June at a place that was pet friendly.

Is there anywhere on Lake Shelbyville that is pet friendly? I'd still like to make one of these gatherings one day...
Great question! Next to Lithia is Gregory’s, maybe they do? Not sure. This is going to be our first year staying somewhere else other than our RV., so I’ve never really paid attention to that, sorry! Can anyone else shed some light on this?

pumps and hose

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are in and are staying in the duck cabin Monday to Monday. We missed most of y’all last year. Where we got rained out most of the week and along with @aarons1k implemented a bowling trip to Pana Lanes to ease all the littles.

pumps and hose

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great question! Next to Lithia is Gregory’s, maybe they do? Not sure. This is going to be our first year staying somewhere else other than our RV., so I’ve never really paid attention to that, sorry! Can anyone else shed some light on this?
Have you called them? I’ve read in the past staying there “no pets without prior approval”

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We are in and are staying in the duck cabin Monday to Monday. We missed most of y’all last year. Where we got rained out most of the week and along with @aarons1k implemented a bowling trip to Pana Lanes to ease all the littles.
Great you guys can make it! ...and we will not mention the “R” word again...but happy you guys found some sort of outlet for the kids!😉

dabomb6608

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Have you called them? I’ve read in the past staying there “no pets without prior approval”
I've not tried calling but their site says no pets in the cabins or lodge when booking a room at the bottom. We wanted the Blue Spruce cabin for our trip in June so that threw that option out.

FYI everyone - Just put in the dates for this years gathering and it looks like that weekend Lithia Resort is booked full with no available rooms/cabins as of now.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Based on my schedule I need to get working on the raft permits. Please PM your info, boat manufacturer, model, length if not obvious, boat color, registration numbers, and how many people will be on your boat. Also sounds like we are getting very close on being ready to order shirts so please follow and reply when asked so we can get this turned around ASAP! As with everything we had a hard time finding a place to do the shirts and inventory is low. Thanks.

Last edited:

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Did you call Lithia? I know Ive seen dogs there. Our kids played with a 70lb BerneDoodle the last time we were there (last Oct). He was staying in one of the cabins.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
One other note if you have come in prior years and no change to boat or registration just say so and let me know how many people will be on your boat. As I have boat info and registration info from 2019. Thanks.

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Can't wait to meet all you. We're very excited to be a part of this trip - thank you for the invitation.

I think we're all set with reservations, banquet confirmations, etc. We goofed and stutter-stepped on accomodations, but we managed to get a small room to cram into. If anyone has a cabin and can't make it, please let us know.

Q: What about marina dock space and launching? I don't suppose that anyone is letting us use their facilities without cost or prior arrangements. Does the resort have launch/mooring facilities? Any recommendations on who I should contact?

Last edited:

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Can't wait to meet all you. We're very excited to be a part of this trip - thank you for the invitation.

I think we're all set with reservations, banquet confirmations, etc. We goofed and stutter-stepped on accomodations, but we managed to get a small room to cram into. If anyone has a cabin and can't make it, please let us know.

Q: What about marina dock space and launching? I don't suppose that anyone is letting us use their facilities without cost or prior arrangements. Does the resort have launch/mooring facilities? Any recommendations on who I should contact?
Boat launch is easy access. Costs $5 per day, I think. Stick cash in an envelope and put in a box.

If you want a slip, call Lithia springs marina. It’s very nice and not too pricey.