• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2024 Model Shipping Dates

Jchawaii9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Anyone have any insight on when 2024 preorders will be shipping? I had a requested date of Oct. 11th but my dealer still doesn’t have any line of sight. Curious if anyone had better details for what they are hearing from their own dealers. I ordered a 2024 222 FSH Sport E and not sure if the model impacts the timing of when those orders get filled or not.

Brendon

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Other
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Other
wasn't able to get any dates but yeah it does depend on the year. Some are already out. Local dealer just got a 2024 255XE

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2024's are showing up at Dealers, various models. If you are intent on taking delivery soon, I would check around with other dealers to see if they have what you are looking for. As far as pre orders, the boats could show up at any time.

Also Yamaha doesn't take orders. You basically just had a dealer allocate you one of theirs that will be coming in and were put on their list. There is no way to order a boat from Yamaha.

Jchawaii9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
2024's are showing up at Dealers, various models. If you are intent on taking delivery soon, I would check around with other dealers to see if they have what you are looking for. As far as pre orders, the boats could show up at any time.

Also Yamaha doesn't take orders. You basically just had a dealer allocate you one of theirs that will be coming in and were put on their list. There is no way to order a boat from Yamaha.
Makes sense. First time boat buyer so still learning a lot about this process. Definitely appreciate the feedback! Latest update I got today from the dealer was that they can see their preorder status changing in the portal but don’t know what it’s changing to (if that makes any sense). Hoping the status is changing to “ready to ship”!

Jchawaii9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
wasn't able to get any dates but yeah it does depend on the year. Some are already out. Local dealer just got a 2024 255XE
I’ve also seen some of the wake boarding 2024 Yamaha’s arriving at our dealer as well. Wondering if any dealers have received in any of the FSH models yet or if the first batches still haven’t shipped anywhere yet. Would like to see more videos or photos of these boats other than just the limited stuff on Yamaha’s website.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Seems boats are arriving/delivering much quicker than the past few years. My local dealer where I purchased my boat has several different 2023 models on the ground that are not accounted for.

ahenderson432

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Put down my deposit on a 2024 252SD on 10/7. Boat is listed as "confirmed" by Yamaha/Dealer so I am hoping for a December delivery. Not so patiently waiting...........

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’ve also seen some of the wake boarding 2024 Yamaha’s arriving at our dealer as well. Wondering if any dealers have received in any of the FSH models yet or if the first batches still haven’t shipped anywhere yet. Would like to see more videos or photos of these boats other than just the limited stuff on Yamaha’s website.
Have you checked out this thread?

Or this one?

Or this one?

ahenderson432

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Well I took a little trip down to my Dealer to check up. They are prepping a couple of 2024 255XDs for delivery! Wish my 252SD was there...........I did see a couple more in the yard with Factory Plastic Covers on them. Along with a few FSH models.

Side note: The "mist grey" is way lighter than the brochure.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Anyone have any updates on Yamaha shipping boats to their dealers. It seems like its all the same models that are out there, AR/SX220, AR250 and a few of the 19ft and 25ft models. I am looking at potentially a 222, either an S or SE/SD. Have seen very few 222's at all and no SE/SD. I know there are a lot of 2023 leftovers out there, so is Yamaha holding back on the 2024s's. Just curious if anyone has any insight on this.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
My experience watching the delivery announcements here over the years indicates that they work on the Non FSH boats first, and FSH boats arrive last. This makes no sense to me, but many companies do things that make no sense. I would think that they'd want to work on boats that would sell well in Florida first (center console boats) as they have a 12 month season. Perhaps our Yamaha members will read this and suggest a production switch? Or perhaps there is some factory production reason they make the FSHs last in their production runs????

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Anyone have any updates on Yamaha shipping boats to their dealers. It seems like its all the same models that are out there, AR/SX220, AR250 and a few of the 19ft and 25ft models. I am looking at potentially a 222, either an S or SE/SD. Have seen very few 222's at all and no SE/SD. I know there are a lot of 2023 leftovers out there, so is Yamaha holding back on the 2024s's. Just curious if anyone has any insight on this.
Ive seen several posts about various 2024 models coming in, there’s even a post here from a guy with a 255 FSH H model….

Check the links in my post #8 above and see if there’s any more information there.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My experience watching the delivery announcements here over the years indicates that they work on the Non FSH boats first, and FSH boats arrive last. This makes no sense to me, but many companies do things that make no sense. I would think that they'd want to work on boats that would sell well in Florida first (center console boats) as they have a 12 month season. Perhaps our Yamaha members will read this and suggest a production switch? Or perhaps there is some factory production reason they make the FSHs last in their production runs????
Based on my short membership here on this site I’d agree with you on those previous production runs, however I looked at the dealership where I bought my boat recently to assist a new member with finding a boat, River Valley Marine,
All Inventory | River Valley Marine | Wayzata Minnesota
and I saw a fair amount of diversity in 2024 inventory, there are bow riders and several FSH models too, so perhaps Yamaha corporate got the message and did something about it???

ahenderson432

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Well my patience ran out on delivery of the 252sd. Bumped up to the 255xd! Prepping for her maiden voyage.

Attachments

ahenderson432

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
A little update. Got through the break-in period (longest 90 min of my life). Boat is amazing! Definitely need to take her out as much as possible to feel out the DriveX system. May have had a clean out plug pop (Starboard) as there is water on top of it and more water than I would have expected when i pulled the drain plug in the parking lot. Will inspect and look into ez-locks and riser.

I think the kids liked it too. And the Jackasses!!!!!!! (last pic)

Attachments

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
A little update. Got through the break-in period (longest 90 min of my life). Boat is amazing! Definitely need to take her out as much as possible to feel out the DriveX system. May have had a clean out plug pop (Starboard) as there is water on top of it and more water than I would have expected when i pulled the drain plug in the parking lot. Will inspect and look into ez-locks and riser.

I think the kids liked it too. And the Jackasses!!!!!!! (last pic)
Congrats on the boat !

Water on top of the clean out plugs is normal, I do not believe there are easy locks for your clean out plugs, i think the easy locks are for the older style plugs.

The drain in the clean out “tub” may be acting like a geyser when you slow down and the wake washes over and under the boat. Several folks have installed a check valve in this drain line under the clean out tray to prevent the geyser.

The first step to take in reducing the amount of water coming out of the bilge is to seal the clean out tray as they come poorly sealed from the factory. Get some DAP seal and peel and lay a bead along the L shaped interface between the clean out tray and the hull, do not put sealant under the tray you don’t want to glue it down. The mechanical riser is a great idea as well once the tray itself is sealed. Sealing the tray and installing the riser will remove the majority of the water intrusion.

Next check your anchor locker drain fitting and make sure it protrudes all the way into the anchor locker. Even if it does and it looks like this

5DAFA634-BFEA-4501-96D3-FCDF76E17CAF.jpeg
66ED18B6-889E-4E71-A23B-F0D459A3C0DF.jpeg

Then you may want to grab one of these

484387B6-E415-4B33-81A8-4C8B8730DF23.jpeg

And seal it up something like this

586991AA-7C88-4A06-8CCD-5F2985792BF4.jpeg

45FA28E9-D930-45FC-B9BA-A85CDC70E26B.jpeg

A897C90A-74F7-46A3-9AF2-105EF8E163BE.jpeg

6B69A61E-EC3E-46AA-88D8-CCC52F05160D.jpeg

I also run this little plug in my drain most of the time to keep the locker dry since my drain is so close to the water line, and it also keeps the aquatic invasive species out so I dont have to decon all the ground tackle.

EEEADEB4-F255-4B16-862C-3557004A0784.jpeg

Here’s a link to @drewkaree ’s thread on chasing down water intrusion

I had a couple of other areas on my boat that you do not have on yours that I sealed up and now I have a dry bilge. The cup holders were not sealed on my boat, so I pulled them out and sealed them up, I also had two up front that drained into the bilge, I put plugs on the drain hose nipples and just use a rag to remove water if needed.

I second your thoughts on taking the boat out often! Have fun!

Last edited:

Jchawaii9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Anyone have any insight on when 2024 preorders will be shipping? I had a requested date of Oct. 11th but my dealer still doesn’t have any line of sight. Curious if anyone had better details for what they are hearing from their own dealers. I ordered a 2024 222 FSH Sport E and not sure if the model impacts the timing of when those orders get filled or not.
Update from my dealer is mine is supposed to be delivered next week! FINALLY!

ahenderson432

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Now that Mist Grey looks way darker than my 255xd. Good looking boat.

Last edited: